2004-01-21

C-L-E-A-N!!!!

wOOt!!!! ^.^ It's CLEAN!!! Wahahaa... C-L-E-A-N!!!!

Listening to:
Hillary Duff ~*~ Come Clean

Mood: err.. sheepish, I guess.. ^^;


hahaha.. actually.. *sheepish grin* it's more like putting the rubbish away... paper more like it...

My room's practically a fire hazard, mind you.. the WHOLE house IS a fire hazard.. 95% of our furniture is made of WOOD...

Anyways... I've been cleaning my room.. found some stuff that Janice gave me a couple of years back.. before we drifted apart.. :S I miss her loads.. anyways, found an exchange letter we wrote back in sec 2 or sec 3... during Lim Poh Yin's class.. (that's our History teacher's name)..
then I found a bookmark which she made and laminated by herself.. it's got garfield on it!! hee hee.. and a quote.. "Through indecision, opportunity is often lost" how true... could she have predicted my future? And then... a few of her books too... with all her scribbling and rubbish all over the pages...


Haiz.. enough about that.. just breaks my heart thinking of her.. :S


Anyhoo... Fabio's in Singapore at the moment.. stop over here.. He just flown in from Hong Kong.. I think he'll be flying off in a couple of minutes.. to Japan for a quick stop over too.. and then back to LA..
He's took pictures of Gereal and some of his other sisters.. haha.. he was like "must be patient all right.. you'll most prolly get them next friday or summat.."
Hope he's got Saraphine in it.. :P I miss talking to her.. She's so fun to talk to! ^^ haha.. she actually wished that she wasn't his sister sometimes.. she wished that he'd be her boyfriend.. only because fabio's such a nice guy.. it's his motto to make others smile.. he told me that before.. make sure that everyone and every single person and being around him and in his presence will have a fun time..

So far, he's been able to that.. haha.. I really do wonder..... *thinks* naaah.... hahah...

Oh, hahaha.. he wasn't able to bring the dim sum onto the plane.. he actually shed a tear about it.. coz he spent all that money for all of us.. only to be told he wasn't able to bring it on board.. ohh.. if only he was on his own private plane, then he'd be able to bring anything he wanted... oh well... at least he gave it to his juniors back in hongkong...

Devon and Stanley's with fabio at the moment.
Devon is Fabio's best friend. I've talked to Devon before.. He's the same age as we are, 17 ongoing 18 this year.. :) He's a really nice guy to talk to.. although I've only talked to him once..

Stanley.. is Charmaine's and Fabio's friend.. so Fabio introduced him to me. Apparrently, his surname's Shaw.. as in Shaw Organisation that Shaw.. and yes, he's related to that company... he's the son of the CEO of Shaw Organisation.. his home is like mega huge!!! it's 6-storeys.. with a man-made lake.. and a man-made beach.. huge grounds... a theme park that looks like it's from Disney World..and he's only from Grade 10... 15 years old..i've talked to stanley twice so far.. he's also a nice kid.. i guess... i don't know.. somehow.. nahh.. nevermind.. oh oh!!! haha.. and fabio told me that Stan's got "Dumbass" GIANT!!!! hee!! 'dumbass' is actually this monkey which gary gave me.. then when fabio got knocked down by a car in november last year.. i bought him a mini 'dumbass' which i promptly name it as 'dumbass jr.'... hahah!!! and fabio told me just now that stan's got a HUGE JR monkey!! and it's really hilarious coz it's as huge as fabio!!!! ahahah!!!!

They've been full of praises of Changi Airport.. who wouldn't? hhaha..
ooh.. just got a msg from fabio... oh.. it's about the pics.. one's a modelling shoot, with his friend from canada.. elrich.. what a name! so unique.. another one's lazing about in his car.. ---- woooaaah.. wait a minute.. his CAR?!?! man... lucky guy...---- dexter took that pic.. and another one's taken in his friend's apartment.. in the Jaccuzzi... hahah... (dexter's his bro)

Anyways... heh.. left abit more of my room to clear.. the coffee table area in my room.. and the bags.. and I'm done with my room!!! ^^

and THEN... I'm left with the computer desk area!!! (^_^) hee.. left it for the last part... actually, it's more or less done... just tidy it all up abit... coz i've already cleaned the keyboards and the actually.. the computer.. hahah...

Anyways, my head hurts somewhat.. so, i'm gonna go have my bath.. and then head to bed... it's like 1.30am now.. anyways, nitey everyone...



As of now,

LattaZzzzz......


P.S: have a Happy Lunar New Year!!!


Gong Xi Fa Cha!!! Hong Bao na lai!!!