2004-01-24

*sighs* why is this new year so depressing and boring?

*sighs* why is this new year so depressing and boring?

Listening to: Frederick Lin ~*~ One

Mood: *wince*


*sighs* Lunar New Years for me have never been this BORING....
Like what my friends have been telling me endlessly yesterday.. "Go and find something to do lah.. then you get to kill the time off as well.."

Surfing the net has been routine for me.. dunno what's new.. oh.. the encyclopedias are new.. but, as interesting as those books are.. the good books are constantly taken by the boys.. :S oh well..

haha.. like I told Jezz a few days back, for this year's new year, my schdule would be to either:

1) sleeping
2) reading
3) on the comp
4) annoying someone else by sms-ing them, or....
5) eating till i get sick

well, I've done.. sleeping, reading.. on the comp.. annoying someone else by sms-ing them and... yeah, i ate till i got sick.. having quite a tummy ache now.. but a few trips to the potty would solve that problem.. ^^;

haiz.. i've exhausted all my options.. later, I'll be heading to the golf range.. edwin's last lesson with that good-for-nothing golf coach.. I think daddy's a better coach than him.. I love mom being my coach too.. she coached me while eating crackers from the benches.. haha.. but that's where I get my great swing from.. (which i so considerately lost) bust since not playing for like 4 months already.. my mom's pretty pissed off with me.. I better go play today.. so that she doesn't get to pissed off with me for being a 'useless dolt'.. heh heh..

Oh well, mothers.. you just can't stand them, but you still love them in the end.. ^^

I love my Mummy!!

anyways.. I think I will go do some reading now.. or talk abit with Jezz..




As of nows,

LatTaZ...