2004-01-23

waaaahh... *starry eyes*

waaaahh... *starry eyes*

Listening to: DJ Venom ~*~ Insomnia Remix

Mood: wahhh....

This morning.. around 9.30am... My brothers suddenly shouted "My God! Fire! Woah... shut it abit!! Is THAT a CAR?!?!"

The thing just burst into flames, I'm telling you.. it just went BOOM! and then the flames were just licking it black.. a person or the door dropped out, rolled abit and burned on.. it was a horrid sight.. it only took 5 minutes for the whole thing to get totally charred down..
The fire men came only when the whole thing was burnt down already.. what a pity.. The burnt thing is still on the road.. too hot to handle.. :P

Wah.. how I miss Hong Kong.. the MTR's.. I miss Kowloon.. New Terroterries.. Times Square.. Central Park.. the Science and Space Center... Victoria's Peak.. wow... haha.. And Macau!! I miss it sooo much too!!

oh well..



As of nows,

LatTaZ...