2004-01-21

Let the Rain Fall Down...

Let the Rain Fall Down... And wake my dreams...let it wash away my sanity

Listening to: Hilary Duff ~*~ Come Clean

Mood: tired

yeah, Come Clean is such an addictive song.. ooh.. reminds me.. Need to write Jackson some lyrics.. heh heh.. ^^ not sure what to write leh, Jackson.. yeah, I promised Jackson that I'll write him some lyrics.. he can edit the song anyway he wants.. put in his own lyrics.. and then go record it.. I wanna hear what's he done with it.. how badly mutilated the lyrics ended up.. hee hee.. it's all just a fun thing..

Maybe I'll try out the lazy drawl method like Sammi Cheng's.. hmm.. it'll most prolly end up an English pop song.. I'm not much a Chinese freak.. >.<

Oh, sharon wanted me to go with her go see F4's Zai Zai on the 31st.. >.< bleh.. i don't like F4.. none of them man.. they are the reason why I hated chinese pop in the first place.. I just hate chinese boybands.. okay, so I can tahan MayDay.. that group's at least summat you know.. but commercial pop like them f4 and what nots.. its all a no no for me.. I like Kris Fei Xiang!!! haha.. now, that guy's sure a looker and a good singer too!

But anyways, I had an standing appointment with Junius on that day already.. so, I had to turb her's down.. sorry Sharon!! ^^; just really can't break a promise I made.. I intend to keep my promises as they are.. can't break them promises I made!!


oh oh!! ^_^ dinner time!! Steam Boat tonight!!!

Yummies!!!


Toodles~!





As of nows,

LatTaZ...