2004-01-23

Every step that I take... is another mistake to you..

Every step that I take... is another mistake to you..

Listening to: Linkin' Park ~*~ Numb

Mood: void

lolx.. the many times I would hear my mom tell me how much she like Lin-con-poot's songs.. namely "numb"... that lin-con-poot is actually linkin' park. *chuckles*


Anyways, today has been such a tiring albeit uneventful day..
only one relative came by.. the other stays next door. Perhaps one day, she'll re-write that will and give me the house.. muahahah.. i'm sho sho greedy.. U_U oh well.. human greed. It's such a tempting.. thing. Like what I heard a man say to me once.. "One can never have enough of material things." How wise and true his words are. It's a no wonder I try to be happy with what I have. What I don't have, I try to make it up with something else.. maybe something like the satisfaction in seeing someone happy, or vice versa. I don't know, sometimes I am just so polar-like. I can be evil, and I can be good. Really depends on how I feel.

But anyways, Fabio's migrating to hongkong in 3 days time.. said he'd be staying close to Stan's, and the place in hongkong is much bigger than that of the one in Rodriguez Palace..
and 4 days from today, I'll have to be at NSC at about 7am.. operation starts at 8am.. well, that's if you can call that an operation.. oh. right. NSC stands for National Skin Center. For those who know why I'm going there, yeah, you know. Those who don't, you don't have to know anyways. So, shut up and read on.

I have no idea why I'm being so damn mean now.. maybe i'll just stop here..
yeah, I should stop here..


As of nows,

LatTaZ...