2004-01-23

second day of new year

second day of new year

Listening to: Cafe Del Mar ~*~ Volume 6 - Chill house music

Mood: *on a high but i'm not drunk* ^^

oh yeah.. I stole a cup of Gin.. mixed it with coke.. Gary told me it was too strong.. but hey, it tasted like water to me. No doubt I started smiling, coz he called me a Siao Char boh for drinking such a strong liquor right before dinner.. but I managed to point out to him.. 'hey, you're crazier than me!' ^^ haha.. he just grinned and whispered, "just don't let mummy and daddy know, okay?" Honestly, I should be the one telling him that.. not the other way around.. ^_~

But anyways, AAAaaaacccck!!!! Gillian came over to my place for dinner!! ^^ Thanks, babe!! it was wonderful!!! haha.. miss your crazy antics.. we had steam boat for dinner tonight. *lop-sided grin* apart from the fact that I was slightly drunk (i mean, hey, Gordon's london dry gin's only 43% alcohol.. it was only one cup..) I hold a rather nice conversation, don't I? I mean, my face wasn't even red.. but oh well..that's only one cup..

Anyways, downloading gunbound at the moment.. so boring..
Oh..haha.. i think fabio's family was calling the two of us cute yet crazy... why? coz fabio was wishing gillian and I a happy new year... and all that, and I sent back a reply saying gillian says thanks and a hi to him.. and that the both of us wishes him and his family a happy prosperous new year ahead too.. haha.. but I can't help it.. sending greetings was fun.. well, it was at that point of time.. I WAS bored... oh well.. hahah...

argh.. it's like 4 more days till the operation's here.. haha.. I wonder what procedures they will be taking.. what with the bird flu all over asia.. I do suppose that's god's way of getting rid of people..Let's see.. first, disasters strikes one after another... from place to place, pole to pole.. country to country.. those were physical disasters.. we couldn't stop it, but we could try to save lives..

Then, came those islamic proclaimations of "Faith"... thousands were killed.. and the Iraq war.. and then SARS.. that alone killed hundreds. I swear I was convinced that it was God's way of trying to have a population control on Earth. He was smart enough to start at the best place -- China. Why? it's got 1/6 of the World's population there.. it's got the worst-off hygiene... and the people there are too stubborn. Best way to kill humans and save his animals.. So, SARS came about. I thought that was really intelligent of him. He's merciful enough.. allowing us to prevent it from coming.. but I know it will come back soon, one day.. of course, he needs to divert our attention, so he calls on one of the most basic of illnesses.. Bird Flu'. Smart? well, that's how he's doing things. Somehow, I know I'm quite prepared. I don't fear death.. I feel that it's a thing in life that I have to go through. "You don't know it till you do it." how true those words are.

but anyways.. where was I? oh yeah, the operation.. haha.. just a small minor thing.. I can just walk out of the place after I'm done with it.. ^_^

oh yeah.. fabio caught that dreadful bird flu too.. fortunately, he's okay.. he's still recovering, but he's much better now.

blah. soo tired.. been doing nothing all day.. You know, if you drink alcohol once in a long time.. like say.. once in a month or summat like that.. you actually boost your tolerance level alot... it's like learning how to eat chocolates.. you have to get used to eating chocolates.. or you'll get sore throats, fevers, nose bleeds, hyperactiveness and what have you... so, that dry gin was pretty much nothing to me.

~_~ oh dear... I'm sure Jezzie kor will be going to call me an alcoholic.. :S jezz.. I am NOT an alcoholic, okay? I just appreciate drinking wine and liquors better than you do.. haha.. I know 2 mugs of beer is enough to make your face go red, no? ^^ I'm not sure if my face flushes when I drink down that alcohol.. *thinks* actually, only a little bit.. it's not as if I went beet red.. just a slight tinge of pink is all.. hahah..


oh crap.. i better get going.. have to learn how to get up early from now on... school might be starting in a few weeks time.. (that's if I'm going JC..)

-->> Jezz, don't start on it. I planned it out a long time ago actually.. if i'm good enough, i'll go JC, if not, I'll go poly. That's the life of a N(A) student. You can't just push all your luck on something just coz you're confident about it.. Being stranded and branded N(A), you have to keep your choices versitile and open. I just realised... (not just, but more like refreshed my memory) that you can't just place your eggs in one small wicker basket.. What I'm actually doing at this point of time, is placing my bets on serveral horses.. so that if I lose out, I don't lose much, and if I win, I might win big. The most annoying and confusing thing now is just waiting for the finale to come.. This wait is sooo antagonising.. I do know "Patience is a virtue" but.. damn. My patience happens to be running thin at the moment. Why can't they move a little faster?!? :-/

oh well..gtg now..

As of nows,

LatTaZzzzz...