2004-01-25

okok.. wait.. *thinks of lame title* ah hah! ^^ Wake the bunnies' dragons!!!

okok.. wait.. *thinks of lame title* ah hah! ^^ Wake the bunnies' dragons!!!

Listening to: Namie Amuro ~*~ Come

Mood: ^^; Lame and cranky

why am I feeling lame and cranky?
1) I am having a headache
2) My head is spinning round and round
3) I think I'm gonna be sick
4) I just had a cuppa hot coffee, extra creamer
5) Are these enough reasons? ^^


haha.. yeah.. you're just lucky it's not angry-cranky.. but happy-and-fucken-lame-cranky!
I hardly get this way anymore. The last time this happened, that was when I was studying for my N levels.. During the NSS (Night Study Sessions) in September'02.. was it 2002? *thinks hard* >.<
yeah.. it was back in Year2002.. hahah.. my memory hasn't quite failed me yet.

Oooooh!! I had so much ginko nuts again today! My mom was like "girl ah, le ai zia peck guai mai?" * haha.. I was like packing my bag, about to rush out to meet Sharon to spend the day with her.. and my mom was standing at my door, holding the cup full of that cheng ting.. only with the sugary soup and ginko nuts in it (my brothers somehow hate eating ginko nuts.. they're weirdos!) and I just really literally perked up at the words "peck guai"!! hahah... my mom just had to laugh at me... hahaha....

Today.. Gods, will you just give me an ability of advanced curiousity? Make sure I ask stuff that sounds least remotely suspiscious.. >.<
You know why?
Coz Sharon asked me over sms "hey, gal. free this afternoon? cum out wif me can?" obviously I'd agree.. I even asked why would I have to go accompany her today.. (Hey, that means I DO HAVE a curious mind already.. >.< just not curious enough..) and she told me, "tell u later. very long story." pfft! I should've known better actually.. her long stories just don't turn out long enough for me. (y'all know me by now, I'm a fucken long-winded biatch.. ^^;)

Sorry about the language.. just been reading --and watching-- too much American Urban flicks.. ^_~

Anyways..
She actually wanted me to accompany her to go visiting her 'god-brother's' home. For some gods sake! I mean. Heavens and Hells.. I'm NOT allowed to visit!!!! -_-;
I just feel like I've just betrayed my grandma's honour.. (my grandma's a lovely lady. you'd be jealous of me.. coz she'll go all out to do stuff for us kids.. i'll tell you ALLLLL about my grandma one of these days.) but anyways.. I had to be this anti-social person at her friend's place. Mind you, I wasn't a slight pleased when I was told last minute by Sharon herself that I had to accompany her to that fella's home.

Gary was nagging at me when he heard that.. So did dad when he came to pick me up at Ang Mo Kio.. >.< That's why I'm asking the Gods to give me an ability of advanced curiousity for matters that concerned me... hope I do get that ability.. so that I won't be played out like that the next time.. ^^;

Haiz.. the things I do for my friends.. All you friends out there.. just so you know, I'm a very good friend, okay? hahaha.. *sighs* haiz.. the things I go through for all of you ah.. End up.. I always kena by my parents and my brothers one leh.. Yes, including that little squirt brother of mine...

but anyways, that's about it for today...
hee... will update tomorrow..


As of nows,

LatTaZ...

* -->> "girl ah, do you want to eat ginko nuts?"