2004-01-27

wahhhh.... so heroic!!

wahhhh.... so heroic!!!

Listening to: R Kelly ~*~ Ignition (remix)

Mood: *frowns* grr.. bleh.

Junius, for the last time, quit flooding the tagboards!!! honestly!

Sugar high went the wrong way, I'm full of complaints now. okay, maybe not.. but..
*mumblegrumble* So damn fuckin' moody now.. someone, remind me not to have such a heavy intake of sugar from now on.. it certainly does me no good. (I was eating this HUGE packet of popcorn just now.. ^^)

Went to cathay cineplex to watch Last Samurai with Jezzie kor kor.. ^^ it's good, have to admit.. was proven wrong leh.. all this while, I was told by Rica very very strongly that it was a fucking pathetic movie.. remind me to give her a questioning about that.. puh-lease! it was as good as LotR!!

Anyways, when the movie was over.. whaha.. I suddenly became sooo sadistic...
haha.. there was this pidgeon waddling in my way... so I had this sudden urge to.. you know.. kick it.. I told Jezz about it and he was like, "*huge gasp* wah lau eh! why are you so sadistic?" oh well.. sudden urges.. heh.. I'm like that when I'm hyper.. ^^ what else is new? when with me, (and a sugar high me, that is) be ready to expect the unexpected, okay?

Fabio's in hongkong again.. This time for good.. Migrated there.. he's living.. well.. can't really say now, can I? haha.. but anyways, he's invited me over to his house-warming party.. but it's over in hongkong!! how on earth am I going to cover for THAT??? I mean.. it's gonna cost SOOOO much, even if Fabio says he's gonna fetch us over to his home by the private jet and the limousines... *le sigh* oh well... there goes another trip.. haiz.. why does EVERYTHING just have to weave a way of intervention from meeting up with a good friend? man.. this all sucks.. my life sucks... haiz...

Now, mom and dad just bought this punching bag for gary, but too bad, I think I'll be using it more than him.. muahaha... bullies beware! I'll be sure to pound you into mince meat! This girl here is gonna pack a punch if you so much as insult her! ^^


bleh.. i'm tired. I don't wanna talk anymore. byeee....


As of nows,

LatTaZ...