2004-01-28

wahhhh.... so heroic!!

*kicks the pidgeon* Grrr!!!! I really hate this...

Listening to: The Secret Garden ~*~ Song from a Secret Garden

Mood: Frustrated

Stupid mobile isn't working!!! How on Earth am I to get started on asking Fabio questions at this rate?!?! And suddenly I've just remembered, I've got to start choosing and focusing down on the courses I want to do in Poly or JC!!!

WtF!!! I'm practically screaming my head off into my pillows and sooooo damn frustrated, I just can't comprehend what's actually going on!!!
haiz.. forget it. I think I'll just go to Ngee Ann Poly to study Diploma of BioMedical Science (BMS).. or Dip. of BioTechnology(BIO)... so long as it lets me do alot of reading, researching and genetics, I'll be happy. Or Veterinary Science would be good too.. Says if I can do good, I get to apply into Medical School in either Uni of Sydney or Uni of Melborne when I graduate. That prospect looks good to me.

What else is there..? Everyone's online, and no one's talking to me. *sighs* Is it me, or is this song just making me more depressed? On a calm day, this would prolly set me feeling much more peaceful. And now, I'm just frigging frustrated. It's just making me sadder. And the sadder I feel, the sadder I want to be. You know that feeling? Nah.. you probably wouldn't. *shrugs* Sucks. Everything sucks. Only because I want to view it as such.. Illusions, bleh.. all this sucks..

Anyways, Fabio's chatting with Michelle now.. she's a wonderful girl. I just don't see why everyone dislikes her.. She's got a level head.. very much like Charmaine in fact. I like her attitude.. she's up and game for anything. Sporty and all that..it's a pity I can't really disturb and intrude on her this year, coz she's got her exams to do and all that. I hope Fabio doesn't distract her too much like what he pretty much did to me last year.. ahaha... I can just remember the many times my mom scolded me for sms-ing too much..

But talking about a good and trusted friend (meaning michelle) makes me smile.. coz it's all very fun.. haha.. we both like to crap alot.. she likes to make fun of my phone.. it's the LG one.. haha.. she calls it the "oh THAT noisy phone.." how I wish I can have my Sony Ericsson T-100 back.. with all the numbers and all that. Miss talking to Kevin and Alex (my two other 'brothers').. haiz..

Edwin's sick.. and he passed his germs to me.. (well, I was walking in the rain while going out to meet Jezz) but anyways, I'm coughing, and I feel sick.. and oh, there's another bruise on my head. That's 2 bruises now. How on Earth did I get that? well, the usual tossing and turning during the night.. I banged my head on the bed frame rather strongly while I was sleeping. *shrugs* well, it happens. It's just something you can't take control of, coz you're literally in coma when you're asleep.

What else what else... haiz.. I'm so fucking bored... Am I THAT invisible? I mean, yeah, besides Junius and Jezz... and Jon.. (oh wow, all J's.) no one else ever talks to me unless I prompt them you know? Okay, so there's Eugene and Yihan, but they're hardly online anymore.. meh.. sucks man..

Sometimes, I really wish my life can end quickly, yet other times, I just stay here just to annoy the living hell out of other people.. and then there are times that I just don't know why the fuck I'm even alive.. and other times, I just don't know what I'm here for.

Doesn't life just feel so meaningless and pointless sometimes? no.. most of the time? Wait, before you start on it, save it.. I know what you're going to tell me.. it's something along the lines "yeah, so it's meaningless and pointless sometimes.. but it's the pleasant once-in-a-while stuff that perks it up.. bla bla bla bla bla..." blah. Shut it and save it. Sorry for sounding a bitch. I just hate being so monotenous, although I'm an expert at it. I just love being a person with a short attention span.. (Actually, I'm not. I just love zoning out.. ^_~)

But anyways.. all this shit about deciding schools and all that. I just hope I'm eligible for BMS.. or if not.. bah.. I don't know.. Just wanna study again. I feel so damn deprived not being able to take something to study. I think if I'm not too lazy tomorrow, I'm going to clear out my room of any papers, and my sec 4 and 5 books, I'm going to stack them up. See who wants them.. Oh, reminds me.. have to get back my Add. Math text book from Sharinder, pass her the photos at the same time. And oh, Sharon Sng's pics too.. ugh.. why on earth do I have to be this nice? I really ought to charge people for making me be so kind to them. And I'm sure a doctor's job is best suited for it. I get my pay, and I help you get well, at the same time, I'll make sure you get the best treatments. ^^ Sounds lovely, right? Haiz... but like what my parents say, I can keep on dreaming.. and what Jezz tells me sometimes.. can forget about it lah.. wanna be doctor.. need to go JC. And I CAN'T go into JC, so I can just fuck that idea off.. coz I didn't go for that stupid 3 month JC thing. Please lah, heard of catching up? *rolls eyes*


Ahh... fuck y'all... and don't mind my vulgarness. You've just seen a frustrated and pissed off and getting bitchy and ice cold me. what a combination! Get used to it. ^^ resolution number 3 just half way done... Be what I want to be. ye?

okay, that's it for today. bye.

LatTaZ...