2004-02-03

*sniffle sniffle* um... *cough cough* -_-;; bleh....

Listening to: Jewel ~*~ Foolish Games

Mood: *moans* uuuughh..... *feeling very very sucky and a whole lot restless*

Stupid best friend of mine won't talk to me.. >.< oh fine! Be that way! hmph!
*heart shatters* so mean of him.. don't wanna talk to me... >.< :o(

*sniffles* bleh.. blocked nose.. (not quite) a stupid mild fever which won't go up or go down... and that's making me feel a whole load Comfortable... NOT! *sighs*
And a cough that comes and goes.. this sucks, really. >.<


Not that anyone would bother about that. Really, I don't think they will, not unless I do this "Oy.. I'm sick!! Any pity for me?" bleah. Makes me realise how worthless I am to this world, right?
Oh well, another less person, means more time to be spent on the others.

I wanna read a Jostien Gaarder book.. Through a Glass, Darkly would do fine.. I'd want to read about that girl's wonderful death all over again. I mean, how on Earth did he know how to portray such a beautiful and peaceful death so wonderful?

Puzzles me sometimes. I hope to write such beautiful stories one day. :) I do suppose it'll serve to help others one fine day...

But for now.. I think I'll go rest. Not much to be up typing shit like this. :( Feel so restless..
Hope I do get better soon...



As of nows,

LatTaZ...