2004-02-01

*yAwN!!*

Listening to: Namie Amuro ~*~ Come

Mood: hmm... *listless*

Jackson, I really commend you for your taste on music.. They're really good!! ^^

Oh.. I think I forgot to mention it yesterday.. Junius told me that some of his friends started calling him Junie... >.< I thought I'm the only one who can call him THAT name.. >.<
oh man.. *chuckles inwardly* but that satisfaction alone is good enough!! haha.. ^^

Anyway, I just got home.. Haha.. last night... at bloody one o'clock in the morning, fabio messaged me yah.. hahah.. not that I'm complaining.. I was about to get knocked out.. >.<
haiz.. The things I do for my dearest of friends.. so, stayed up with him to chat.. chatted till like about 1.45am till my mobile decided it didn't want to send anymore sms-es out for me.. !!! so weird, this mobile of mine..

But anyways.. I chatted with him again this morning.. till about 10.. He reminded me of something which I completely forgot.. >.<;; Grad. Night pictures.. haha... couldn't find any good ones.. so, gave him only 3 photos.. hahah... so so sorry dude.. really couldn't find much nice ones.. Jasline isn't the best of photographers we could get.

So, I was helping out over at er gu's place.. dammit.. I feel like sleeping now. :S anyway, gary called up, requested that I went down to school to pick him up and come home with him.. so, by 11.20, I was up and out of the house, delivered the letter and the pics to char's grandma's place.. and then went to hail a cab to get to NYP..
Gary keeps telling me to go to NYP to study.. but I was thinking of NP.. coz the course module looks great.. do BioMed. Science... get my grades.. and head to Uni to do med. school.. I'm really just gonna heck anyone who has a thing against my goals.. can't go JC, go poly lor.. simple as that.. ^^

Okay, so I'm back home.. I'm tired.. sleepy.. tired.. um.. yeah, bed.

LaTtaZ~*






As of nows,

LatTaZ...