2004-02-02

Just remember.. that the last laugh is on you..

Listening to: Chong YiHan ~*~ Killing me softly (Cover)

Mood: *grins*

YiHan... I am sooooooo proud of you!!! ^^
You did a cover song!!! Wahaha... I don't think I can do it... mic not working.. and my brothers always "Ann!!! You suck!! SHUT THE FARK UP!!!" ^^ haha...

YiHan's one of my bestest and closest friends around... along with Eugene.. after Jonathan, that is.. but that bugger doesn't want to talk to me.. *angry sigh* >.< fine with me.. don't talk then don't talk... so frustrated with him...

Was watching Spy Kids last night.. hahah... Junie Cortez.. oi oi!! Junius!! SEE...you can be a dumb-looking spy kid.. and not a piggy's name.. hahahah....



Well well well... looks like I'm in an altogether, a much cheerful mood today.. hahah.. only coz I was chatting with Devon and Stanley again.. along with Fariqa and Shereal and sweet little Gereal.. ^^

And YiHan sent me a lovely song... Eugene sent me YiHan's lovely song...
Sam and Mark's "a little help from my friends" from YiHan and Eugene sent han's cover version of Killing me softly..

What will I EVER do or become without these wonderful friends of mine?? hahaha...
The things I do for my friends... is to get this wonderful result.... :)

Anyways, I'll update later tonight.. ciaoZ for now! ^_~


As of nows,

LatTaZ...