2004-02-05

I'm not crazy, Just a lil' Unwell..

Listening to: Lene Marlin ~*~ You weren't there

Mood: bemused..

Today seems very very.. er... uneventful.
Why, of course it'll be uneventful!! >.< try sleeping 2 hours after you've woken up in the morning till 4pm...
Yeah, that's what I did today, sleep all day.. Can't blame me.. I'm still sick. >.<

Junius, I gave you sommat to do, so do it.. hahaha...don't tell me you're sian or siaqn.. makes no diff.. go update your blog... it's been a while since you updated.
Shi....take mushrooms.. my chin is twitching. So annoying. >.<

Well, looks like if I'm still sick tomorrow, I won't be going to NP Open house. Well, if that's the case, I'll go on Saturday then..
Whaha.. can feel another fever bubbling up.. oh well, what comes will come..
*yAwN*

Y'know, I think my handphone's got abit of a problem.. oh right, Mom's handphone's got a bit of a problem... mine was stolen... *heartbreak* so sad.. >.<

I can't wait till I can go for driving lessons!! ^__^ but I'll have to save sooo much money.. oh well, no pain no gain. I'll go find a job as soon as I get my O level results.. Which comes to that matter... the results!! >.< I'm sooooo nervous and scared!!! What if I fail? What if I can't get the course I want to go??? oh man... What do I do if that happens? And why do I get this feeling that's telling me not to worry? Do you know, that's sooooo much more worrying!! >.<

Haiz.. rant over.. hahahaha...
Here, I want to share a song with all of you.. it's the song I was listening to yesterday..
The Prayer by Josh Groban and featuring Charlotte Church

Charlotte:

I pray you'll be our eyes

And watch us where we go

And help us to be wise

In times when we don't know



Let this be our prayer

As we go our way



Lead us to a place

Guide us with your grace

To a place where we'll be safe



Josh:

La luce che to dai



Charlotte:

I pray we'll find your light



Josh:

Nel cuore resterò



Charlotte:

And hold it in our hearts



Josh:

A ricordarchi che



Charlotte:

When stars go out each night



Josh:

L'eterna stella sei

Nella mia preghiera



Charlotte:

Let this be our prayer



Josh:

Quanta fede c'è



Charlotte:

When shadows fill our day



Josh:

Lead us to a place



Charlotte:

Guide us with your grace



Both

Give us faith so we'll be safe



Both

Sognamo un mondo senza più violenza

Un mondo di giustizia e di speranza

Ognuno dia la mano al suo vicino

Simbolo di pace e di fraternità



Josh:

La forza che ci dai



Charlotte:

We ask that life be kind



Josh:

E'il desiderio che



Charlotte:

And watch us from above



Josh:

Ognuno trovi amore



Charlotte:

We hope each soul will find



Josh:

Intorno e dentro a sé



Charlotte:

Another soul to love



Both

Let this be our prayer



Charlotte:

Let this be our prayer



Josh:

Just like every child



Charlotte:

Just like every child



Both

Needs to find a place

Guide us with your grace

Give us faith so we'll be safe



Both

E la fede che

Hai acceso in noi



Sento che ci salverà


Well, truth be told, I have no idea what the foreign words mean... but they sound good anyways.. hahaha... But I do know that I love the first verse. Nice.. ^__^

oooookie... Time for my meds and more sleep.. muahahaha... i simply sleep too much... >.<
Can't be helped! My whole body feels numbed coz of the germs and the medicine.. >.<
Man.... just remembered I have to take my meds at 11pm... gah...!


oh well... buaiz for now!!!^^

As of nows,

LatTaZ...