2004-02-09

yabba dabba gabba poo... hahahaha...

Listening to: Michelle Branch ~*~ Goodbye to you

Mood: hmmm.....

I think I'll be like Gary.. in terms of blogging.. haahahha... my mom has been nagging at me to get rid of the blog!! (*gasps* oh no!!) only coz there are stupid online sucker-stalkers... >.< and she doesn't want me to fall prey to them... *grimace* oh well.. guess that's as well.. hahaha...

But, nope.. I'm not gonna delete my wonderfully and tediously done up blog.. (hey! for an IT-illiterate, this is goooood okay..haha.. i'm still learning!) hahah.. I suppose I should change my template skin soon.. hahaha.. but then, till I find a new one.. you're all gonna stick to this boring one first..

Ooh!! I heard Josh Groban playing on Power 98FM last night!! This song to be exact!! woot!!! ^^ hahaha!!! yipees!! Oh right. And from now on, this blog will become more like.. a mindless banter and chatter for me.. hahaha..

Taught Gin how to play the guitar yesterday. I was suprised I even remembered how to strum and how to finger the frets and all..but the tuning was totally off.. hahaha.. it was at this weird note.. but we managed to play the chords somewhat fine anyways.. ^^ Miracles work with me to make the world a better place!! One thing I know, I was having soooo much fun!! haha.. and her lil' pug, yes, a pug.. pooh pooh.. he's sooooooo cute... I was like scratching his belly and he was sooo cute!! hahaha... I swear I'm going to get myself a dog sometime.. a small one will do.. hahaha.. pooh pooh's so gentle.. and he doesn't bite.. he's abit of a coward.. but that was the first time he saw me.. hahaha... yesterday, it was just me and gillian.. and he was like running all over the house.. hahah.. he doesn't really bark much.. hee... ^.^

oh and i cut off the remaining parts of the wart on my thumb.. hahaha.. Ouch! >.< haha.. Cut it off at like 1.30am last night.. hahaha.. couldn't wake up today.. >.< my mom scolded me for that.. hahah...

Anyways, going to the movies later.. gonna watch Torque with Junie.. hahaha.. argh.. that guy ALWAYS forgets my stuff!!! ass... -_-;; but anyways.. you'd better study hard and get good grades, y'hear?!?!? >.< more stress for that guy.. whahaha.. okay lah.. will stop stressing you out..

here comes Aunt Teresa online.. she's gonna start talking to me.. i'd be suprised if she didn't.. oh well.. who bothers.. hahaha... and there goes mom... nagging about the mess in my room.. what? not all girls are neat and tidy, alright? it just sooo happens that i'm the messy one in the whole lot.. >.<

bah, guess I'll be going then. naggy moms... why are they sooo naggy?!?!
byeeeeeeeeeez!!

As of nows,

LatTaZ...