2004-02-08

Argh!! this place is in a MESS!!!

Listening to: Micheal Buble ~*~ The way you look tonight

Mood: happy

let's see... didn't update yesterday.. hahahaha...
I'm fine now!! Though I was abit lethargic yesterday.. but it started out really fine!!
>.< hahah.. Lee called me yesterday morning! I was like just lying under covers in my bed, enjoying my peaceful morning.. as a lazy teenager.. (like d'uh..) haha.. and he called.. didn't chat long.. but yeah.. he's quite a good looking chap anyways.. ^^ with the bad boy attitude which he tries soooo hard to keep up.. hahaha!!

And then, fabio messaged.. haha.. Apparently, he's been sick too!! hahaha.. had a bout of flu.. weather changes I suppose.. He's making Marble cheese cake for his family now.. hahaha.. I think I'll go cook up a storm later too.. hahaha.. haven't got anything else to do anyways..

Well, I went down to Rica's house yesterday...!! Haha!! It was sooooooooo fun!!!! we had like so much laughter that rica's uncle came in and asked what we were up to!! >.< packed up like FIVE BIG BOXES of books and notes!! >.< and well, they're moving out today.. haha.. so sad.. but at least I got to be in their wonderful heaven paradise for the last time.. Debra didn't come, so she didn't have all the fun we were having... hahaha..

Although Debra might be coming down to my place today.. ^^ then I can show her Fabio's pictures.. ahahaha...
haha..anyways, I spent the better part of the day at Rica's.. it was really really fun.. :) It'll be a moment I'll never forget.. ever.. ahahah.. not with Val (rica's sis) wearing that pair of '80's sunglasses all round the house, thinking it was soooo cool, and Val lighting up some smelly incense and insisting it was really nice... >.< (honestly, it wasn't!!) hahah.. and then Rica gave me a test tube with some water in it.. the water's from "The Fountain Of Wealth".. You can find that in Suntec Convention Centre.. Just go to the Fountain Food Court.. and it's right next to it..you can't miss it once you're at the Food court.. but then again, one could REALLY get lost in Suntec.. >.< hahaha... Rica gave me 3 postcards.. nice ones at that.. and then 2 photoframes.. valentine day gifts from her.. hahah.. i'll only take one and the other one is for Debra.. ;)

Oh, and Ken... Hanako is such a cutie!!!! hahaha.. hanako is Ken's new lil' Jack Russell pup! it's a she, btw.. hahah..
but.. awwww man... haiz.. Results are coming out soon... i'm scared shitless, i'm telling you... >.< Gods, I have no confidence.. I don't want to have confidence.. it scares me so so much.. just thinking about the releasing of results already.. it's making me shiver in fear and my fingers are turning cold.. brr.. >.<


But really, all the best to everyone getting their results.. ack!!! I'm just so so scareD!!!



As of nows,

LatTaZ...

P.S. : some one remind me to get a webcam soon.. hahaha.. so many people have been asking "angel, when are you gonna get that webcam?!?!" well, when i get enough money.. yeah? ;) I'll just go scouting for one today, I guess..