2004-04-07

Let me whine...

I must be a pest to everyone, coz I seem to have everyone avoiding me like some fucking plague..
Listening to: Christian Wunderlich ~*~ So in Love (AND) Caviar ~*~ Tangerine Speedo
Mood: tired, de-stressed, and a headache to bear..


went to the beach with Gins today.. East Coast beach btw.. haha..
gods.. having this horrid headache now.. it was sooooo frigging warm at the beach... thought that with those convectional currents and all that.. it'll be somewhat cooler.. stupid sun wasn't even peeking his butt out or anything...

But anyways, it was windy there.. gins and I were at the rocks.. watching some surfer dudes show off... we had like Mini Oreos, hei bai pei, and water.. hahaha.. and lunch in Mac D's.. i just luuuuuurve Mac D's... it's a wonderful palce!! the Mac D's in Dijon (France) is wonderful!! It felt more like some ancient eatery than a modern fast food...Old meets new kinda thing..

anyway.. feeling sorta depressed.. dunno.. must've been the weather.. *frowns deeply*
coz I feel like no one wants to talk to me whatsoever.. I have to start conversations all the time. and 100% of the time, I do the talking. What is it with people not being able to talk to me? I mean, I know I can't force them to talk to me.. but..
ahhh... forget it.. it's just fucking annoying that this sort of thing should even occur.. I mean, it's probably just some thing in life that I have to go through over a billion times and just deal with it like that.

The only people who ever seem to even respond to my words.. are my family, and Jezzie kor..
The people whom I thought I could talk to once.. I can't even talk to them now coz it's just so frigging awkward...
It's either I'd blurt something unpleasant to them, or they just plainly hate my guts and they just do a mildly great job by covering it up... *sighs* what the fuck.. I don't care... I probably shouldn't even talk about this anyway.. let everyone thing that 'well, she's always so happy-go-lucky and full of rubbish'... truth is.. I convince everyone so well, I even fool myself nowadays..

I seriously need a life..
I hate this present boring yet interesting one... just sooo hate it... by tomorrow, everything's new, the Old will be the new and the new, even newer..
yeah yeah... save your "good for you"s.. and whatever fucking congratulatories that you can come up with.. i hate those.

Fabio if you're ever reading this, now you know, I'm just a fucked up soul in an easy-going person.. you don't get many people like that.. then again, I don't meet many great persons like ya.. haha..

blah, whatever.



Au Revoir...