2004-04-04

Why....??? Doshitte???? Wei shen merh?!?

Why....??? Doshitte???? Wei shen merh?!?

Listening to: Mandy Moore ~*~ Watch Me shine

Mood: okay..


well... let's see...
I brought Terra to the Vet's today... John came along.. no, not best friend Jonathan..
that fella's all the way in Australia.. so nice of him to do that to me.. hmph!
but anyways.. it's John.. gin's neighbour.. yeah.. haha.. he volunteered to accompany me along to the vet's coz he wanted to see cute lil Terra...
who turned out to be a.... (gasp on 3.. 3!)*gAsPs!* girl!!! Terra's a girl!!!! awww.....

Anyways.. John, thanks again for coming along... it's nice to have a friend along.. :) hahah... Terra sure had sharp claws right?
Oh, Vet said Terra's suffering from a mild fungal attack..said that Terra was lucky not to get anything worse than that...
*grins* thank gods she didnt' get any worser than that right, John?
Oh and john ah.. thanks for the directions ah.. hahhaa.. 11 days not in singapore and i'm so frigging blur liao... >.<

Well, spent the entire afternoon taking care of Terra.. she kept running about... and climbing out of the box..
in the end, I got rather fed-up, scolded her abit, and then dropped her into a bowl of nice warm water... she loved it.. surprisingly! and then i gave her the shampoo.. and i washed her off... did she love it... hahaha.. but she felt like bathing a baby with LOTS of hair to me... after that.. i dried her off.. and went on to powder her up... with the anti-biotical powder the vet gave me..

After dinner.. can you believe it? Terra follows me about now..!! :D finally she knows who I am.. i hope.. hahah..

before that... i was having a heart-to-heart, girls-only, sisterly talk with Ah Mun je je.. she was like teaching me everything she knew in life.. hahaha... she's so cute leh... "you must make sure you know how to finance your money ah, angie.. then mustn't forget things like me ah... me, old woman.. always forget things one.. ho ho ho..." hahaha... she's so humourous!!

Then, I was also talking to Jaspher.. that fella... going out with him on Tuesday.. coz that's his off-day.. so, we might be watching a movie.. or having a drink... throwing peanuts and ice at each other.. haha.. that joker... say if i miss the snow.. he'll bring me to Snow City.. i was like "don't bring me there.. the 'snow' there is ICE ah..you throw that at me or vice versa, you see me in the hospital!!" and then his reply was "ok lor.. then we sleep side by side in the hospital then wake up liao throw tablets at each other lah! haha!" hahahahahah!!! hai yoh.. that guy ah... you'd actually wonder if he's REALLY 28 years old anot.. ("27 ah!!") right, 27 then!

anyways.. i'm hungry... gonna find something to eat...

As of nows,


Au Revior!!