2004-05-04

:D

well well well... *smiles* for once.. i am truly happy...
Listening to: The Corrs ~*~ Summer Sunshine
Mood: contented. deeply satisfied..

First, I'm gonna start off with a song.. i'm telling you, this song is frigging good!!!

The Corrs ~*~ Summer Sunshine

Everyone's changing, I stay the same
I'm... a solo cello outside a chor-us
I've got a secret,
It's time for me to tell that you've been keeping me warm

Just sweet beginnings and bitter en-dings
In coffee city, we borrowed hea-ven
Don't give it back, I've never felt so wanted
Are you taking me home?

You tell me you have to go...

[chorus]
In the heat of summer sunshine
I miss you like nobody else
In the heat of summer sunshine
I kiss you, and nobody needs to know

Now that you've left me, there's no retur-ning
I keep comparing, you're always win-ning
I try to be strong but you'll never be more wanted
Will you make me at home?

Don't tell me you have to go...

[chorus]
In the heat of summer sunshine
I miss you like nobody else
In the heat of summer sunshine
I kiss you, and nobody needs to know

Ya da... ya da... ya da

To sweet beginnings and bitter en-dings
In coffee city, we borrowed hea-ven
Don't give it back
Winter is coming and I need to stay warm

The heat.....

[chorus]
In the heat of summer sunshine
I miss you like nobody else
In the heat of summer sunshine
I kiss you, and nobody knows

[chorus]
In the heat of summer sunshine
I miss you like nobody else
In the heat of summer sunshine
I kiss you, and nobody needs to know


Actually, I saw the video over TV just now.. it was screened after Smallville.. haha..
yeah, the MTVs they have after Smallville are always superb...
And I love this track. Fell in love with it on the first note.. ^__~

Anyways, I'm really very glad Michelle was so mature on that matter.. awww.... michelle's all grown up!!! *gets all teary-eyed and sobs*

*chuckles*
alright alright, enough nonsense as it is...
I suppose I get to say my lil' big secret now.. hhaha...actually, it's no secret, right? so many of my friends know about it..
hahaha...
oh, what the hell... i'll just leave it as it is.. hahaha...

Junius ah... 14th, i think we'll just watch a movie is all... haha... must remember to BRING MY PRESENTS!!!!
he ALWAYS never fails to forget to bring the gifts he bought for my 17th birthday last year.. it's actually a big teddy bear right? and that Clay Aiken CD...
hahaha...
since October last year until now... geez... *rolls her eyes*
I can practically hear him go "You don't have to tell the whole world that right?" hee hee hee... sorry, dearest god-brother of mine, I have to just tell the whole world how much those two gifts mean to me.. (yes, sacarsm intended)

hahaha... just kidding, just kidding...
Alright...anyways, today was rather eventful.. haha!
I started off the day with mom rapping at my bed's headboard (as in knocking rather hard) and asking whether I needed to wake up for any appointments today.
(she sounded like usual.. haha.. "ah Ger ah!!! get Up now!!!")
and then, I looked at my mobile's clock.. frigging hell, it was only 6.45am!! felt like cursing really loudly, but then I realised I had a message waiting.. from none other than my boy, Fabio.. haha.. he sure knows how to brighten up my day loads!

So, well, I got up... and then went out with mom after she came home.. during that time, I had my comp on, chatted some with my old fart 'brother', Luigi... then rushed out of the house..
Got to NSC... after walking for close to 30 minutes via New Phoenix Building (mom's idea of the right way to NSC)
*sighs* we ended up at Balestier Road.. took bus 21 back down to the NSC.
After NSC, well, we bought an early lunch, I had to stay home to wait for the TV repair man to come down. TV was faulty..

well, I managed to reply fabio's sms.. and all that.. hahaa..
had a great time talking to him... well, I think it'll be greater when I finally get my webcam...
will get one soon, even though he told me to get it only when he tells me to.. I think I'll get a portable one for the laptop.. those are cheap enough..still can hear him nagging at me for even daring to think of buying a $120 webcam.. haha...

Mom was sick today coz she ate some bad fried rice. It screwed up her insides. Was helping her with dinner, and cleaning up the house just a wee little bit!! I managed to cook some shanghai greens(with oyster sauce and garlic) and then a dish of stingrays and onions... yummy..
hahaha..

hmm.. well, before helping mom, I wanted to tell mich about fabio and I... but.... ai yoh.. that guy ah...beat me to it! >.< always like that... hahaha... make a promise to me, sure will keep it one. he's such a sweet guy.. heh, I've been telling him he's been hearing so much of that from other girls.. haha, gets so monotanous sometimes..
anyways, mich was like "i was folding clothes, for goodness sake!!" hahaha.. poor dear.. >.<
and haha, oh, on saturday, I hope we can catch a movie too.. :P I wanna watch Starsky and Hutch!!!

And well, that's really it for today.. haha..
oh, and I still think terra's being an act cute.
k, gotta run... stupid mosquitoes loving my blood as usual... *grimaces and scratches at her legs*

well, good night then!!


Till then, write later..
*~Au Revoir~*