2004-04-30

:)

Let the music take control of your soul...
Listening to: Mandy Moore & Center Stage ~*~ We're Dancin'
Mood: Happy happy happy!!! :D


okay, went out with Rica, debbz and ninah today... we went to east coast park...
it's by the beach!! ^__^ those skin surfers were there today.. hahaha... they should've been there last sunday...
when the waves were HUGE!!!

Anyway, told rica and deb some stuff....
they were like, "WHAAAAT!?!?!?" hahaha... their reactions are always one of a kind... haahah!!

have a rather bumpy bruise on my leg... rather, my bone... hahaha... it hurts... but it was absolutely accidental that it happened.... hit my leg on the metal bar of the seat in the bus while it was turning... damn bus was super packed....

*yawn*
i'm tired...
oh you know, those frigging blades I borrowed from that stupid shop....
they're soooo horrible!!! yucks!!! don't care... i'm gonna save up my money... and then i'm gonna go with rica to get my own pair of blades....
it was too tight... stupid fella... put until so tight...
made my calf muscles cramp up... was so pissed off at that shop... but anyway...
now i know not to go to that shop anymore.. hmph..

oh, and things aren't so complicated anymore... or at least...
it isn't AS complicated as it seems anymore... :) i'm happy about that...
my friends are supportive of my decisions.. and i'm glad...
hahaha... although i know one or two are thinking i'm mad... oh well... ^_~

anyways,
am seriously very tired....
gotta go bathe... hahaha... toodles for today!


Till then, write later..
*~Au Revoir~*