2004-04-21

So another day passes..

So another day passes..
Listening to: Vangelis ~*~ Chariots of Fire
Mood: not sure..


Read Gary's blog...
well, sure, things are gonna happen, and they happen for a reason..
though we come with nothing and leave with nothing..
it's the in-betweens that make it happen.
Not that he'll ever read my blog anyways.. why would he be bothered with his sister's life?
He doesn't care unless he's forced to view things first-hand..

Makes me really wonder, would he really care if I died at all?
hmm.. I highly doubt so. Not that it matters anyway..

Jaspher should be back today, he said wednesday..
he owes me lunch.. muahahah.. and one outing.. i'll fix that to another day, so that it's on his off day, and I can go blading..
I'm getting the hang of it pretty much, being on wheels..
*winks and grins*
Thanks ah, felix!

Anyways, I was over at Gins yesterday..
hate staying home when my brothers are around.. there's nothing much I can do..
like I was saying, I was over at gins.. her bruise has gone down, thank gods..
but she's still suffering quite the bit.. poor girl..
We went over to Kovan's Heartland Mall to get some paper and double sided tape for her photos..
she's doing it the artistic way.. lolx.. mine's the expensive, quick way..
I was doing up my album as well.. so yeah...
made a huge mess while there.. lucky I managed to clear the clutter up! phew! :)
I overshot my curfew for yesterday, called back home to tell mom I'd be late, she said okay, and she'll leave some dinner for me, although it'll be little..
I went back about 8-plus. There was this mad guy on the same bus that I was in... he smells really bad..
and he's really insane..
I'm just sane-insane, get what I mean?
I just go crazy to let out my boredom and whatever that's built up inside..

Anyway, last night -- or rather, yesterday -- was pretty uneventful..
besides talking to ah mun je je..

And today, would be an uneventful day as well...
I just bathed Terra, powdered her... she smells really good now..
and she's stopped mewing.. haha! I think she was trying to tell me "I am in NEED of a bath!!!"
although she hates the water, she loves being warm and feeling fuzzy..
hehe.. such an adorable kitten.. ^__^
I really thank god for letting her into my life.. she's a joy to be with..

Mom wants me to clear my room today..
honestly, if you went into my room, you'll know how much of a workaholic and a shopper I am..
My whole room is full of bookshelves, and books... papers.. bags... files EVERYWHERE...
So yeah, once I'm done with my general cleaniness of my room, then i'll move to my wardrobe..
it's another one in a big mess.... (-_-;;)

well, this means I gotta get going...


Till then, write later..
*~Au Revoir~*