2004-04-17

*yawn* so boring...

*yawn* so boring...
Listening to: Namie Amuro ~*~ come
Mood: bored..


No matter.. Gin's coming over in about an hour's time...
i better go get a bath.. hahaha...
anyways, what was that I wanted to say actually..?

oh right..
hahah.. the reason why I blog...
1) to vent and release my annoyance
2) just to speak my mind
3) pure ramblings
4) let go of my insanity...

just to make sure I'm sane enough to face this world out there.. honestly, I'm still denying this world, and well... i'm still denying it... well... to people, it may seem like i'm denying this world...
truth is: I know the gravity of this world.. it's tough.. and rough.. and it's honestly no fun..
but the people I meet... teach me one thing.. to let loose and have fun and grab on to the seat of wild fire as the world goes on..
Just like the sayings "When the tough gets going.... " my sentence completion would be: "grab onto them, learn from them, and get going too.."
and then the other one "When life gives you lemonades..." my completion: "don't just make lemonades, sell them at 150% more and then drink up the nice cool lemonade and watch them suffer after that.."
*evil smirk*
BTW.. i'm like 81% evil.. don't ask me how my mind works... (actually it's 76%, but I cheated abit to make myself look good. heh heh...)

gotta run.. will blog again tonight when i get home from aunt alice's...
toodles..

Au Revoir...