2004-04-18

argh

ARGH!!!
Listening to: Chingy ~*~ One call away
Mood: *frowns*

it's fucking coming 3am in the morning, and I'm still fucking awake.. O_O
like eyes wide, so bloody unshut! >.<

what the fuck is going on with me!!?
*sighs*

anyway, I am soooooo insane!!!!
who, in their right mind would just suddenly go "testing, testicle, testing.. test test testicles" (-_-||)
well, my uncle ricky, who else.. he's full of nonsense, i'd agree.. but i love him to bits! hahaha..
tho i think he's abit pissed off at me at the mo...

went to aunt alice's house earlier in the evening..
ah mun was there.. the nice lady friend of mine... have like 342 new photos up in my comp now... thanks to her...
i'm going to have to delete loads off... not before i copy one entire disk of it...

i'm currently super lame now...
what was it that i drank? water? cold water at aunt alice's house? man.....
i'm mad...
anyway, going to bed... toodles...

Au Revoir...