2004-04-20

contemplations

and I ponder.. and think.. and I have deep thoughts..
Listening to: Afterlife ~*~ Sunrise
Mood: deep in thought

well, it isn't much thought actually...
Just pretty much thinking alot... hmm... well, I need the pics from Chateau de Versailles..
Gwen, if you're reading this, can you get the CD for me? the one with this great magnificant view of rooms and gardens... beds, and huge vast grounds..

Anyways, someone talked to me about something today...
and it got me thinking about some stupid thing... but I just can't recall it now.. ugh...
so frustrating.. >.<
I think it was Luigi, that old fart. yes, you old fart, you're on my thoughts now..
hmm... it's not much what he said... wait.. it was pretty much what he said..
but it just triggered off this thought that's entirely irrevelant to what we were talking about..
think it was along the lines of: how friendship can mean alot and nothing and so much more at the same time..
OH!! now i remember...
it was Ah Mun je je that I talked to that triggered it...
:) Ah Mun's 12 years my senior... I like her, she's a very interesting person to talk to...
although she'll be thirty this year, I find that she's very much a very polite and pleasant person to talk to...
Too wise for her age, but since she's been through so much in life, I'd take my hat off to her..
anyways, we had a girl talk.. so i'm not gonna bother about adding that chat in here...that means those thoughts don't get typed out too.. hahaha.. they get written out in my other personal diary..
This is just the outer-shell me.. there are some stuff i don't tell people...
some stuff I don't even wish to think of... some stuff i don't even tell to a single soul..
and of course..
some stuff that i tell the whole world about... literally.
have no idea who reads this... don't really care who reads it..

but it'll be nice to know who reads it... :)

haiz.... I can't think now..
so I can't type anything out now...
all I know is that I'm so bored... I still have my photo album to do...
so... yeah... will be working on that...

toodles for now..

Au Revoir...