2004-04-27

another quiz

QUIZ!!!! oh..... coooool.... i'm a QUEEN!!!!
Listening to: Utada Hikaru ~*~ Uso mitai na I love you
Mood: tired... contented..






Which Royalty Are You? Find out! By Nishi.





Which Woman of Beauty Are You? Find out! By Nishi.







Which Woman of Legend Are You? Find out! By Nishi.



Har Har...
yeah, I'm da queen... so, not!
hehehe..
anyways, went out with Debbz and Rica today...
watched 50 First Dates... it was soooo sweet!!! *happy sigh*
one of the better heart warming shows i've ever watched!! ^_^
next few movies I soooo have to catch...
Win a date with Tad Hamilton, Ella, Shrek 2....
my gawds... sooo many movies!!!! ^_^ can't wait!!!

Anyway, I'm tired...
hahaha... gonna go day -- no, NIGHT dream... heh...
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees..............


Till then, write later..
*~Au Revoir~*