2004-04-24

singing happiness

la di da....
Listening to: Nightnoise ~*~ Hugh
Mood: surprisingly happy


hahaha... yeah, I've got a secret, but i'm just going to keep it that way....
but anyways, besides being happy with that lil' secret of mine, i'm kinda pissed off with my old secondary school...
why?

Went down this morning to request if I could have my O level Certificate..
but they tell me to use my results slip instead!!
how am I to enrol into NYP if I don't have my O level cert?
it's stated strictly "GCE O level certificate"... ugh...

that aside...
everything seems to be in its place and order...
will have to give NYP a call on monday to tell them I can't send in my med. report on schedule as they sent the package late..
well, when I've got enough time, I'll go back down with gillian and serica to see the other teachers...
bring my album along for ms low to see the nice alps! *big grin*

haha...
I'm beginning to feel that blogging is like my organisor... where I plan all my stuff...
hhaha..
well, guess I should go do more planning for the near future..
blog again tonight!

Going over to grandma's soon..
to get a scolding from uncle ricky.. give him the CDs... and the VATs...
yeah...
so i'll blog later..
toodles!


Till then, write later..
*~Au Revoir~*