2004-04-28

randomness...

A letter to No one in particular
Listening to: Namie Amuro ~*~ Come
Mood: bored... bored... worrying about something but i can't figure out what..


Dear no one in particular,

It's the first time I'm writing this, but certainly not the last instance. Well, I'm just typing this out just to pass my endless time of these 24 hours that I'm given today, to say the least. Although I use about at least 7/24 of the day sleeping, (sometimes more, sometimes less..) I am still as bored as ever.

I spend my days counting the number of hours till I get to go to school again. Everyday is the same. It is routined. I wake up in the mornings, freshen up like i always do, 5 minutes brushing my teeth, rinsing my mouth twice only, cleaning out my tongue and gums using mouth wash, rinsing off my mouth one more time, then splashing my face with a bit of water, before using a tissue to dry it.
Then next comes breakfast. It used to be a huge breakfast, but lately, I've been eating virtually nothing, technically just swallowing my saliva and perhaps, if I'm up to it, a cup of milo (aka hot chocolate). Then, the computer is on from then on. I chat with the same people I chat to every single day. Luigi the old fart, Ah mun, Joe, Ken, gins, Felix, jaspher, occassionally jezz, that kid from hongkong, my aunt, cousins.. it's always along the same lines when I chat with them. nothing ever changes..

So, all I can do is to read, type, laugh at my online mates' humour and sacarsm.. nothing ever changes. then, lunch comes, it's okay, i guess. everyday it's noodles or porridge.. what else can we eat anyway? food IS food after all.. and I hate meat. so mom cooks vegetables for me all the time. but i hardly touch the vegetables too.. all i'd eat is eggs and rice.

Well, if I'm lucky, I'd get a few messages from Haydern.. "the nice rich guy with two horns and a tail" that's what gins says of him.. I don't get why she'd say that anyway. Perhaps it's because he likes talking about his home alot but never shows me anything of it. Or perhaps it's the many gifts he's bought but never given to me. My mom never says anything about him. Just asks over motherly worry for him coz he gets himself into crazy situations most of the times. He's been in and out of the hospital the most times I've ever known a friend to have. It's amazing how he's still alive now. But I'm glad he's still very much alive.

Anyway, we'd chat through the day if he can afford that, for he has lots to study.

Besides that, everything is about the same.. chatting again, all through the day, till 2am into the morning.
That is why I'm typing you this letter. It's non-sensical but I don't really care. Just so long I have something to do.
Perhaps I should go study too. School will start in two months time. There is not much time left.

Well, this draws the letter to an end.
Don't worry, I shall type again soon.

Best regards,
Angie

Till then, write later..
*~Au Revoir~*