2004-06-08

I've prolly blogged...

the most number of times i have tonight..
Listening to: Chris Rice ~*~ Smile
Mood: Mostly, bored

yeah, well, I'm bored, so I'm blogging in another entry again.

Oh, do you just hate it when you have nothing to do?
As in, you wake up to a house so empty, there's no human to talk to, and you just don't know what to do to occupy your time?

Well, that's what happened this morning, I wake up, to an empty house, the cat, she's not at my door, she's lazing about in the kitchen.
My parents were out with Gary to the hospital to do some check ups for the army stuff..
I woke up at 9.30, when my boyfriend sent me a nice cheery good morning.. :) i guess that's the up side to the day and to having that cute bloke for my boyfriend.. heh heh..

You know, if I didn't have my computer, I'd have probably went out for a morning jog, but being the lazy procastinator that I am, I decided to stick my butt on the chair and chat with people that I could chat any other time of the year..

Perhaps I ought to start my morning rounds again tomorrow.. or perhaps not..
hahaa... oh well..
oh and luigi, I'm not all cracked up like I'm such a cold bitch to be...
Yeah, I'm evil sometimes, no doubt, but no one's perfect. yeah yeah yeah, you're prolly starting to think "I didn't say that, I didn't imply that, yadda yadda"
blah, shut up...

Anyway, -no, stop showing that "pity me!" look, I'm so over that.-
Luigi and his comments aside, today was an ABSOLUTE bore!!!!

I'll be so glad when school starts again.
Now, how many people do you know who still loves school? not many I'd say..
Most people would either be wanting to:
1- leave school
2- rather work
3- play all day
4- be a frigging slacker


not me, I can't stand not working.. If possible, I'd rather be someone's PA, looks rather simple.. Just standing there, printing papers, answering calls, buying donuts for the boss, faxing out stuff.. *snorts* but even the cafe doesn't want me there!
hell, if that's the case, they're just giving me more reasons to set up my very own business and make others work for me, and I'll pay my PA only $6/hour and the regular workers $5 an hour and the trainees, they don't get their pays till 6 months later. (note the sacarsm)

I'm rolling my eyes in agitation as I type this.
It's stupid. No one's hiring me, what? i'm dumb looking or what? hmmm, maybe I am.. or maybe it's the other way around, I look more like a potential business partner than to a worker.
Thing is, no business ideas run through my mind when I see their annoying spastic faces which try to look "i'm the manager, you got a problem?" oh puh-lease!

ugh, perhaps I should stop reading other people's blogs.
They all sound so teen angst and lots of drama.
And you know when they try to sound all intelligent but they're not.

(yes, that's me. i'm the definition of teen drama. Luigi, you were talking to teen drama yet you still say i'm not.. *frowns*)

wait, why am I even in this topic?

oh right, I was bored. *yawns*


I'm going to take my shower and head to the bed for tonight, and I will wake up early tomorrow to go for a jog.


P.S.: I hate that Spinelli's cafe manager, his name is tony, if you can find him, castrate that spastic monkey and then kill him for me. thank you. that is all. ^-^