2004-10-16

Let's kill.... the BEAVERS..

yes, the beavers.. Jezz, start cursing bloody murder. my habit's back..
Mood: sacarstic

I stole this from Sosser's blog:

Water
You are water. You're not really organic; you're
neither acidic nor basic, yet you're an acid
and a base at the same time. You're strong
willed and opinionated, but relaxed and ready
to flow. So while you often seem worthless,
without you, everything would just not work.
People should definitely drink more of you
every day.


Which Biological Molecule Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

She's got good stuff to read, honestly.

And Jezzie.. yeah, my habit to 'kill' is baaaaack.. muahahahhahahs...
I'm so so evil sometimes.. Oh, I went through this phase of 'killing' all the cute little furry animals.. from squirrels to rabits.. to..hell knows what.. I'll start with the beavers tonight.

Anyway.. yeah, I just found out I have a fan. of my blog, that is.. not sure if he wants to keep his identity hidden for fear of his head being bitten off later. heh heh heh.. ah well, I'm not THAT evil, unlike my usual self, no.. I'm most definitely not.

Therefore, the reader shall remain anonymous as it is. Good enough? hahs.. but, you know who you are yah.. just feel free to post comments if you want to post any. You'll come to find out, I'm not as fussy online as I am in real life. =S I don't know if that's a good thing or not.

Oh well, like anyone can be bothered about that. hahas..

Anyway, my parents tried getting chummy with me during dinner. *grimaces* that's so like.. eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww... you know?

And about whether my parents read my blog, I really doubt so. Coz my mom snoops into my written journals. *frowns* wait, that's even worse.
Shit, now I can't write ANYTHING anymore. mannn... this really fucking frigging sucks.. yeah... ah well, I could do well without the written journal anyway.

You guys do realise I haven't really been talking about Haydern haven't you? Hmmm.. maybe you didn't realise that, but I just realised it only now. hehs...
I miss that fella.. haven't chatted with him in like AGES, I do really wonder how he's getting along now..

I realised I've been blogging a tad too much again. Too much time on my hands. I keep deviating away from my precious books which teach me absolutely NOTHING. Ah mun je je was reprimanding me about it. heh.. oh hell...

I don't know. Did I make the right choice in doing a diploma? I should hope so.. a lil' too late to think about it really. *shrugs*

You know, it's not every second nowadays that you see me feeling unstressed to this extent. This is a very rare moment, indeed... *nods in the old grand way* I mean, I'd be squashing all those ants crawling all about my books by this point of time, but as it is, I'm allowing them to breach that and even climb all over my arm. tsk tsk, this is like badddd... *shrugs*

oh hell.. like I can be bothered about that.. bwahhas.. I just squashed 5 ants already. alright, I'm normal. ^^;

So, other than michelle, what do you guys think of this blog layout? good, no good, prefer that white background one? I think this one's okay on it's own. It's not as glaringly white as the previous one. More space.. it's good.. all's good.


Oh, I don't seem to be very much pissed off now. But, don't think I'll give anyone the joy of talking to me again for the moment. (Don't you know, I'm evil that way.)
Well, unless I talk to them lah.. simple as that.

That friendster RSS thing doesn't work. Like daaaamn. bah.
I'll try it again later.


Alright, I better get going.
Gonna sleep like laaaate tonight. *sighs*
This really really sucks yeah, having to study something which I absolutely hate.

I can never understand chemistry. (It's the only reason why I kept failing the chemistry component in secondary 1 and 2)


Toodles kiddos.
Now that I'm feeling better, you better be good again.
No 'buts'. shut up and be good.