2004-11-08

Gawdammit.

i hate HATE this.
Mood: --


I feel that my rights to speak my mind has been violated.
Hecking that vulgarity promise just for this entry.

Let me just tell all a little FOREWARNING NOTE.
If I should be in an UNHAPPY mood, UNHAPPY being the KEYWORD.


READ, okay, UNHAPPY meaning: Screw the world, f*** may care, I fuckingly just don't give a damn, I'm ANGRY, I'm just pissed off..


It means, I don't mean what I say.
Just coz I may rant and fume about some matter that concerns you, doesn't mean you can use it IN REAL LIFE against me!
Don't you dare hold grudges on me just coz You read something you know that offends you.

Okay, so maybe you freaking hell can hold a grudge.
But I'm telling you, you can't use that grudge against me, coz this is the internet. Internet bullshits, I bullshit too.

I'll tell you why.

Simple.

1) I forget about that shit the minute after
2) I don't hold grudges.
3) THIS is the INTERNET, I have the freedom of SPEECH without ever getting SUED.

So there.

If people are getting sued over the internet, give me enough proof, and I shall allow you and only you to hold a small mundane grudge on me.




Now it fuckingly makes me think twice on what to post.


Why do some of you JUST have to make my life so darn freaking miserable?