2006-01-28

how could chuuuuoooooo.....

"How could chuuuuooooooo.......!"
that's how my younger brother goes about saying "how could you?" to me..
same goes for me to him..

It went on and on and on for the entire day..


Anyway, I SINGLE-HANDEDLY CLEANED OUT MY ROOM!!!!

That is the surprise of my life, and my mom's for that matter..
"For once, your room looks empty..."


*mega-watt grin*


Oh right...
I probably won't forget it, but...


Here's wishing to all of you a Happy Lunar New Year! =)
and wishing to me that I'd get golden marks many many...
and not red F's too many..




In fact, I don't even want to see a F on my transcript..
I feel so utterly depressed over my equally depressing transcript..
haiz...


Oh yeah, continuing on my well-wishes...
I hope all of you can teoh toto and 4-d and sweepstakes and lotteries.. lucky draws, big cars and many many condominiums! (we all know that's not possible, but here's wishing to us all!)

And if you do pick up a nice prime-conditioned mobile, do give it to me. =D
jk-ing.


Steam boat tonight! yipees!!!
and ABALONE!!!!
btw, it's ALWAYS pronounced as Eh-ber-lone-ey...
not the usual eh-ber-lone. that's american..
we speak british english! =D
british english rawks!!!


Don't mind me saying this amanda (and gang)..
but british english is MUCH nicer sounding than american english..
coz i think.... well, in my opinion anyway, that american english sounds bimbotic...
(yeah, i can practically imagine gang acting like a bunch of bimbos now..)


raaarrrr!!!
i'd love to continue on this crap (aka "intelligent nonsense" according to shawn)...
but dinner is HERE!!!!

and i WANT MY EH-BER-LONE-EY!!!!




gong xi fa cai wor!!!!