2006-02-26

befitting title of a blog!

See my blog's new name?


thanks to Ms Mercy L. hor....
i'm now the 'closet bimbo'. And I would quite agree with her, coz for some reason i AM becoming a freaking IJ-ish bimbo that I was SUPPOSED to be when I was still schooling with a frigging blue pinafore and white see-through blouse.


RARRRRR!!!!


amanda, quit smirking, i can already hear you denying it...




ANYWAY!!!!!
guesswhatguesswhatguesswhat!?!?!?!? *grins*

I SWEAR I SAW MELVIN'S FACE ON TODAY'S HOME SECTION! actually, it IS him. I just wanted to make a hoohaa outta it coz he's always the joker and for joker to earn a cool award, i HAVE to make a hoohaa about it. =D


yaaay! congrats, dear brainiac IT friend of mine! hahahahaha...
it was weird seeing melvin's braces-filled teeth glittering all over the picture.. and his eyes are still THAT tiny. heh!

I miss taman negara and my taman negara buddies..
when are we gonna meet again for some road trip or barbeque and krazee bonfire party?



*oh sigh*



anyway, back onto the topic on me being closet bimbo. IT'S MY ALTER EGO!
FEAR THE BIMBO COZ THE BRUTAL CLOSET BIMBO SHALL HAUNT YOUR NIGHTMARES!!!!



buh-largh.
this is stupid.








right, back to molecular genetics.
i fall asleep the moment I read ONE word from anything genetics related. I'm supposed to be crazy over the subject, but hey.. looks like i'm not!




pffft.







and I leave you with a very befitting quote on this sunday afternoon...
courtesy from Randomguru's blog:

The religion of the future will be a cosmic religion. It should transcend personal God and avoid dogma and theology. Covering both the natural and the spiritual, it should be based on a religious sense arising from the experience of all things natural and spiritual as a meaningful unity. Buddhism answers this description. If there is any religion that could cope with modern scientific needs it would be Buddhism.
—-Albert Einstein


see, even einstein knows enlightenment when he sees one. ;)
buddhism appreciates all who are only but subconscious to their surroundings!