2006-02-13

moved...

my moving meant that i was moving over to the next door apartment...
(i shall boast and say that i live in a 10-room home!)

in any case.. sleep came easy for me last night! =)

yesterday, amanda ah... spent like SOOOO much time looking for those v-day presents..
i don't really get it... but anyway, i walked till i nearly fell asleep, while she was busily prodding me to help her decide which other sample of the present she should pick...

so i told her to go for the more practical and cost-saving one... otherwise she'll have to starve for the next 15 days till the end of the month...



raaarrrr!!
my extra homework still not finished..
i plan on going to school today.. have to print several things...
shall go get my mp3 to load it up and go back over to #2 to do my work...

hahs... mom's watching a bunch of 4 monkeys do some tricks on tv..
she is SO amused..
hahs..


okay lah!
outta here.