2006-02-09

MOVING OUT!!

whahahs...
i don't know if i ought to be happy or gloomy about it..
but since next door is my home as well, i shall be happy.


hahas...

well, apparently, mom's gonna chuck my out of my room, and into 2nd aunt's home...
so from now on, I don't live at my home, I live next door.
Heh..

drastically redefines 'The girl next door'.


ANYWAY....
i should be moving out over the weekend... which means, the morning on saturday will be spent setting up my new queen-sized bed... (okay, it's not at all new.. and there're TONNES of my cousin's stupid cupboards stacked up inside..

i wonder when that bastard uncle of mine's gonna come over to move them out.

soooo yeah.. hahas... i'm pretty excited about this coz i'm gonna have two whole rooms to myself! :)
cool right?



okok, i have to get back to doing up that stupid summary for meddy micro.. raarrrr..