2006-01-31

VISITING!!!

ohmifrickin'gawdfuliciously omg.

I literally sat at the SAME exact seat for over 6 hours straight...
possibly over 8 hours, before I surrenderred to the jelly ass of mine and towed along my two cousins to McD's at Queensway, which was just across the road.
heh.


noisy charles, screaming jordan, sleeping gordan..
kenneth playing nintendo and serene outta house somewhere shopping..

ahh... well..

me?



slacking again..


sorry felix, doode! couldn't celebrate your birthday with ya today...
but I hope you had a great time anyways..


my aunt in-law gave me a whole load of stuff today..
it started out coz she was bored, and she started rummaging around her cupboards looking for charles' room key coz he had to lock his room up..
jordan (the ever so hyper kid cousin) decided that running into the room was so fun, plus, charles' had surplus stock of toys and things..

anyway..
she took out 4 sets of ear rings, I took 3.. the last pair was just abso-bloody-lutely disgusting looking.. maybe I should've taken them and give them to debra or amanda... or serica.. hahas...
they'd know what to do with 'em...

then came the neck chain, the noisy bell-filled bracelet...

and then...

THAT Titus watch...


frigging gorgeous.. and it fit me just fine!! =D




apparently, my uncle took it from the hotel he worked from.. some tourist lady left it behind unknowingly.. boarded her plane. and end of story..
so what if it's second hand? (yea, pun intended)

I needed a new one.. and this watch looks absolutely brand new to me.
no scratches and functions like.. right. clockwork.


anyway, my aunt alice, being aunt alice..
and aunt in-law, being aunt in-law...
thought it'd be funny that they gave me something else...
aunt in-law's oversized bras...
omg.
hahhahaha!

i was horrified but tickled all the same..
but hell no was i gonna tarnish my reputation by following stefanie sun with my shirt in, bra out stunt....
hell no.



aunt in-law FINALLY brought out that GREAT osim leg massager!!!!
*grins*
15 minutes of non-stop massaging...
so relaxing!!!
Never had such a GREAT massage ever before!

well, only coz I'd been sitting so long, then went out to get dinner from McD's and got back to her place with my legs and feet swollen..
so yeah.. massage was a great relief to me..



anyway, we were supposed to go home, but aunt alice made us stay at her place for a while...
and we all ended up watching The Legendary Zhang SanFeng at her place instead..
omg, i've never been MORE addicted to anything else in my life...
There isn't a day where I didn't watch Zhang SanFeng and acted like nothing happened.
That show is SO addictive.
or maybe it's because I just simply LOVE the way the camera man uses his playful tricks on the film itself (eg: zooming in and out like no body's biz) or that I just LOVE all the characters that were being portrayed so comically..
or maybe... I just LOVE the actors and actresses.. they're so handsome and pretty..!

whahas...

in any case... tonight's episode was sad.. depressing and frustrating more like it..
Ming gu niang got killed by that bastard Zhang CuiShan... Ling gu niang felt bad about it, but that bastard still felt no remorse and ALL he wanted to do was to just kill Zhang JunBao (aka Zhang SanFeng)... and this JunBao, just kept denying it that Ming gu niang was dead.. coz he really liked her alot, just like how she liked him even more.. she vowed to die with him and all..
caused junbao so much grief that junbao went a tad bit crazy, but still able to think and ponder on his own way of wisdom...

anyway, shan't bother you with the other details, but you really should catch the show.. it's SO addictive..
I'm gonna miss Ming gu niang as a character.. she's so bubbly and lively..
it's really depressing that the author of the story made her die like that..

haiz...



alright alright...
i'm gonna get to bed now...
and listen to my hi-fi blasting some bossanova to me..
i'm SO pooped today...


Amanda babe... cheer up yeah? =)