2006-02-02

Bish---an!

WHAHAHAHA....

Finally got my Organisor!!! =) can start planning planning planning!
*cheers*

Went home with elicia yesterday... she's so funny that girl..

anyway, today...
today was quite a drag, but it got spruced up when elicia suggested to go out of school for an hour or two..
so since we had nothing to do (or rather we had a CRAZY 5 hour break)...
we decided to go to Bishan to for a walk-walk..

obviously, we were too early... supp lecture ended at 9, and we were in j8 at 10...
so we walked around for a bit before stopping at coffee bean's for my mudpie and her cheesecake...

hahas... the mudpie was urgh... so gross... if it was any warmer, i'd have enjoyed it fully.. but no, it wasn't.. didn't finish the mudpie anyway..
umm.. yah, then walked and walked till around 12, talked a whole lot...
elicia was trying to find a gold bag for a pencil case..
we found one, but it's a handbag.

anyway, yeah...
went back to school and i did my protein tech report... hahahs..
later gonna do my molecular genetics report..
have to spend some quality time with that report... I MUST get that A+ for that report.. I don't care how i'm gonna do it, but i HAVE to.

maybe i shall reprint my protein tech report tomorrow..
it looks disgusting...
didn't come out properly...
grrr.!


hmm tmr got mol. gene extra tutorial... weeeee! hahas..
uhmmmm..... yarh.. okay..
i shall go do my report now..

eh.. immuno got e-prac to pass up not? =S






go go go!!
-hahas-