2006-02-03

ughs.

someone has been lying a whole fat lot to me for a few years now.
I don't think I really like this person.
To be a little gender specific, I don't like HER.

She probably knows who the fuck hell she is..
she's admitted to lying to me, but for the fact that she didn't bother telling me what she's been lying about to me, and left me to go figure it out myself, makes me hate her even more.

and for me to actually FIND out (not deliberately trying to find out) about how she based her lies here and there...

makes me fume in frustration and anger.





*******


So, I edited this entry.
I did get my sleep in the afternoon. and 'thanks' to it, dammit, I can't sleep now.
SOOOOO... i'm listening to shan wee now..
dammit, he sounds reaaaally good.. why is he even on the late night show?
hmmm.. then again, most people listen to the radio at this time... that's if they're not already sleeping. hahs.


Anyway, was watching "Dreamcatcher" and "Losing Isiah"..
they're nice shows, really.. but watching morgan freeman on the movies twice in a day is just urghs. not that I don't like him, but uhm... yeah..
nevermind, then.



soooo.. yeah..
chatted some with one...
we both agreed andrew owes us a meal each when he gets his ass back from wherever he's at.. =P

I don't think andrew would mind anyway.. hahas..
hahas.. yay.. gonna meet up with imad over next week or something to discuss some stuff over a cuppa..!
one's coming along to help us out with it.. yeps..
can't wait. hahs..


anyway, study session with felix later in the afternoon..
so yeah.. gotta run now...



byeeeeeee...