2006-02-12

yaaaay!!

I had this really kick-assed mother-daughter chat with mom today...
4 hours i think!

before felix came over for about 15 minutes or so to use my scanner..
oh ya, monday have to go school get the bpt report to scan into my come for my group..


so anyway, today, i went to deb's place for dinner.. ahah... steamboat!! :D
and then mahjong-ed for a while before I rushed off to uncle ricky's home for my second dinner..
hahas..

charles' mom gave me another necklace, this time it's this pearly seashell pendant.. hahs.. pink some more.. >_< goodness, but i like it.. hahas..
i was smart enough to remember to wear the watch she and 1st uncle gave to me! :)

uncle ricky was having webcam chat with aunt teresa.. =D
i chatted with her for about 2 hours today! haha..
was playing some stupid lame assed game with eric over the webcam too.. haha..
actually it started out with me showing them my zen micro... then eric took out HIS cooler looking mp3 player and THEN his mobile, so I showed him my cool nokia too..
then he went showing me his home phone, that's when things got stupid.. i show him the big-assed calculator, and he showed me something else (can't remember) then i showed him the water-can spraying thing, then so one and so forth..
the funniest was when my younger bro and i took oranges and put them at our eyes to get super huge orange eyes!

=D

hee hee
then later on my younger bro took two small dish saucers and he had huge white eyes.. lol

anyway, i played sadako with my long hair.. hee hee

it was really funny...


aunt T showed me her cute soft toys; she promised to get me a pair of those cute things.. =) i'm so happy!
and she didn't forget about the webcam too! she promised to get me one as well!! whahaha....

uncle michael was there too in his PJ's.. his belly is SO huge now.. can rival gary's.. dad got skinny and tho it's not exactly a pot belly, it's flat and you can see the outline of his 6-pacs.. hahas.. dad's FIT!
only fit one in the family, actually.. he spends like 5 hours on golf everyday (so like DUH he's got 6-pacs).



arrrgh...
okay, i'm gonna go sleep.
i need a shit session.. raaarrrr!