2006-03-11

i can't think of a better title

eh, you don't have to know what i'm doing right now, but if you're really that interested, i'm sitting on the sofa, watching my lil bro play on the xbox while we read this. ;)

I woke up so early today, I suppose I broke all records leh. 5.20am, but then again, I promptly went back to sleep and only woke up 11 minutes later. *sheepish grin*

In any case, I was trying to look busy all day long, before the proj. superstar finallists ang junyang and chew sin huey arrived. (even after they arrived, i had to look like i'm busy doing MY job too.. so what great difference did it make?)

hmmm.. honestly, my take on them.. they looked overwhelmed by the school fangirls trying to hone in on them like how a hornet attacks it's silly screaming victim. my gosh, I swear, I had such a hard time trying to tell this bunch of PLMGS girls that "no, i'm sorry, you're NOT allowed to ask for autographs, nor are you allowed to take any pictures WITH any of the two."

Come to think about it, I should've said something like, "do you see me taking pictures with them? no. so you're not allowed too. Do you see me asking for their autographs? no. so you're not allowed too. I think you should get what I mean. On the other hand... want to take picture with ME..?" and then i'll just give this super impish grin.


OR ORRR!!! i know, how about, "NO." plus a super beady-eyed thousand-soul-penetrating stare.

Yes, that ought to work. I swear, PLMGS girls are the worse bunch next to IJ girls (i only know IJ girls are really fan crazy over anyone with a minor celebrity status, coz i've seen it happening in school itself.) but hey, single-gendered schools, i know what they're like - deprived.

I suppose those 6 of them hates me like near insanity now. =) tough. so what?

we don't deny so, or rather I don't deny so. we really are deprived, but some of us (like me) turn out better than other people who are SO two-faced and contradicting with bad taste for guys. honestly... sigh. no shan't say no more.

Anyway, had a really great lunch! buffet.. mwhahahaha... it was lovely lovely.
then what ah... had like, whah.. (now i shall be crazy fangirl and go gaa-gaa) dr vivian balakrishnan (correct spelling not?), dr maliki (humaira was SO jealous i was standing on stage with him) and the directors of National youth council around..
whahahs... like sooo coooool (ok, not really. but coz they're all important people, obviously i HAVE to say something really nice right?)


so yah lah, nothing much today, because I slacked my life away today.

I saw hong chuan!!! =) so glad to see him!
i'll have to mail him soon, plus raymond and steven for my testimonials and letters of acknowledgement, participation and contributions.
Then, get my lovely friendly secretariat to do up a testimonial for me too of my contributions. wheeeee!


so happy.


raarrrr.... okay, which reminds me (of a totally different topic altogether)....
how does one get to ayer rajah cresent?
every one tells me "at nus there lor"
but hor... i don't know how to get there leh.. hahaha... the really surprising thing is that annuar happens to go to the same place as chris and i, just that he'll be at a different block. =)


argh..
okay, i wanna go sleep some more..
byeee!!