2006-03-02

yeowch! acupuncture PLEASE!

I seriously am in desperate need to go find myself a good chinese physician... to go do some serious acupuncture on my back. it's been hurting like some thousand years of bee-stings!!

Was chatting with my lovely dearest tutor, Yamei! =)
She told me she just sprained her back and was afraid to tell her grandfather (who's a chinese physician, btw).
She's terrified he might just go:
"YAMEI!!!! WHY YOU NEVER TELL ME YOU SPRAAAINED YOUR BAAAACK ARH?!?!?! YOU COME HERE NOOOOOOOW!!!!"

and let her back get broken into 500 little fragments of nothing. =P
hahaha...


Anyway, i'm going to look for that acupuncturist in bishan if i can.


OH! Thank Buddha! for today marks the last day of the exams!
(tomorrow's the last day of Year 2 for me tho. Chris and I start our project on this coming Monday.)

heh heh...
Uncle Henry's is gonna be fun fun fun!!
you know, I'm gonna be paid $450 to do health screenings! (Uncle Henry told me I'd prolly be able to practice my html skills coz he needs someone to do up a website for him.)

There's lots of other things to do as well, besides health screenings, and websites...
there's stuff like report writing (easy! I hope!), research and well... we'll see when we get there in June!

The place is somewhere at Ayer Raja... no idea where that is, but mom says it's in Jurong... thank god i have to only get there at 9am..
I can follow uncle ricky's transport home after that.. and take a train home or something... maybe i'll ask mom if i can stay there not.. haha... i'll help clean the house and stuff..
buh-largh...
see how then say lah. i don't even sweep the floor at #2.. =P





okok, well, anyway...
helping sherwin with his stuff.. when i really ought to be doing up the proposal.
argh.
okay, will go do it now.

byeeeeeee!!!
=D
the end of the exams is like the fart of one's life!