2003-12-30

So, I've decided: start my own little musings while here..

Oh, a few links to the world outside and around me...

Gary's (my older bro)
Jerry's
Junius's
and... my Class of 2003

these are just few of the places I love to hang out at:

Profile @ FaceParty
Harry Potter FanFictions(mostly Drco/Ginny stuff)
Lord of the Rings FanFictions
a column I love reading endlessly..
Jonathan Parker's way of flowing a fan-ta-bulous writer, his words are soothing and oddly.. nice.
My Sanctuary to relieve my words at.. Psst.. Please join!! it's a wonderful place to be at!!! Aside from constant craziness, of course.. (^-^)
Be a person to be MAD!! Volunteer stuff, really... but, it'll be really nice if you could help the needy around!!
Tristen's tears Another fan-ta-bulous writer, I must add! Leans more to depression, but it's a beautiful world..


And to end it all... A link to whom I feel is the best author ever to grace this Earth..
Raymond E. Feist


I'm just about half done with "Magician" actually.. I must say, it's a really nice book. Easy to put down if you're not at it's more entising parts. But, it'll just lure you back for more, as always. A good read if you're done with Lord of the Rings. (Wonderfully christened by Jeremy's friend as "Lord of the Urine"... now, really...)

While I'm quite done with all this aristocratic tosh, heehee.. it's time for me to get back to my regular 17-year old self... and just be plain crappy for now.. don't ya think so? I mean, come on!!! I can't be THAT serious all the time...! I'd DIE of.. of.. erm.. well, I'll die of SOMETHING!! *frowns*

ahh well... hahaha... Gary said he'd give me a crash course later on web designing and all that!! YAY!!! (^--^) no more bloggie lookin' like some freak website!! hahaha... okay.. *cough* *cough*
anyways, before I end it off for now, Just wishing one and all, Happy holidays, and have a great NEW YEAR ahead!!! *throws confetti around first* HA! I get to celebrate WAAAAAY before hand... nyah! *makes a face and rans off laughing her butt off*

(yes, crappy exit.. but who cares?!?! *smirks*)


As of now,
Laters...