2004-05-31

ahh... okay...

:p well..... okay.... let's see...
Listening to: David Gray ~*~ Be mine
Mood: tired.. so tired...

went out playing today... hahaha..
well, today's outing was a previously planned thing..
So, you can't blame me for going out today.

Anyways... went to watch Shrek 2 with gins, met up with debbie and rica, got teased ENDLESSLY by all three of them. (you horrible creatures) they gave me such a headache! >__<
well, we shopped around Plaza Singapura.. then we walked down to FarEast Plaza...
Went window shopping there...
had dinner there... then after that we went to mrs M. Khoo's husband's tattoo shop for a visit..
She's got like 2 cats there.. Bubbles and Chuckie... both female cats. Chuckie was in heat.. haha.. she's HORNY.. *aHem* anyways, yeah.. haha!

The shop's rather small. cozy.. it's nice.. haha..
nah, not thinking of getting a tattoo as of yet. maybe in the future, I'd get one, when i've got enough money... and guts.. to let someone tear along my skin with some electric vibrating pen thingy which sounds soooo awful as it goes and it digs right into your skin... eeeeee.... no no, no tattoos for me yet.. maybe at the end of the year or something.. hee..

Well, after the shop, we took some pics next to this Shrek 2 - Donkey poster.. hehe.. i was like.. (-_-') you girls.. so lame. Then I remembered, we ARE the crappers. we ARE supposed to be lame. heehee..
then, gins and I went to mango's... go buy some shirts from there.. i think it was only one shirt lah.. that orange racer-back tee...cost her 13$..

then we went home after that..
group of bengs trying to be stupid sitting all around gins and me.. I gave them the "piss off, I'm sick of your nonsense" vibe.. they stayed away. but they were soooo annoying. blah, whatever..

right.
more maths tomorrow! :) can't wait to start on simultaneous equations again... love those.. hahah... on average, i'd get 5/7 for those.. somehow ending up with a mistake at the end part.. ah well, more practice on it.

well, then i'll be reading through my physics notes too.. hehe.. feels good to be studying again. (really, I've been forcing myself to play you know)

anyways, night night...
peace out~

Till then, write later..
*~Au Revoir~*