2004-05-30

right-o....

i'm a NATURAL!!! *smirks*
Listening to: Clay Aiken ~*~ The Way (thanks to junie for that) ;)
Mood: okay i guess

what to do... i'm a natural.. ;) *grins* I'm just that great lah.. hahaha...






You Are a Natural Beauty!


You're the kind of beauty that every guy dreams about...

One that looks good in the morning - without a stich of makeup

That's doesn't mean you're a total hippie chic though

You have style, but for you, style is effortless



What Type of Beauty Are You? Take This Quiz :-)



Find the Love of Your Life
(and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.




heh heh heh...

anyways, nothing much really happened today. didn't go out what-so-ever.
Actually, I've started on my revisions already! *does a lil' victory dance*
see Jezz kor? I can study again.. muahahaa...
no lah, for my own benefit too, I know that's what you'll tell me in the end.

Junius, yes you human PIG i am talking to you, when are we gonna meet up?
I want those notes soon, please, oh and that stuffed toy bear and the CD too...
*smiles*

and ummm... hmmm... let's see... today did maths...
tomorrow, i'm going out with gins.. to watch Shrek 2. Then I'm gonna meet Debz and rica with gins.. maybe have dinner together..

Thursday night, going to SAMB concert. If you're wondering what SAMB means, it's Saint Andrew's Military Band, it's the secondary side. Wonder how good they are anyways.

well, tuesday, continue on with my math... Elementary math that is..
I sooooo suck at Additional Math!! whatever functions, logarithmic nonsense.. (yah, can hear a few people protesting already, saying Add. math is fun)
Only the week after this coming week, will i start with Add. math..

and then all the chemistry and physics.. man, this is gonna be a killer for me. Considering I haven't even touched so much as the newspapers since I came back from Europe. *sheepish grin* (can hear Jezz going 'yar.. and then you still can admit that?') *shrugs*

oops.. I went to drop the chair's leg on terra's paw, poor cat! heh.. well, I'll go check on her. =/

toodles for now!


Till then, write later..
*~Au Revoir~*