2004-05-23

Skin change!!! hahaha...

aw man... i'm just a genius..
Listening to: Hilary Duff ~*~ Workin' it Out
Mood: okay lah

I changed this blog's skin... as well as the other one.. junie, you know which one yah..

anyways.. this blog's skin did NOT look this filled up when I first got it..
it's like... no previous posts... the profile wasn't even exsistant..
AND it wasn't "the gates opened, and then, there was light.." it was "hey,halfofmine..." *shrugs*

i love CUSTOMISING it to my liking..

yeah, but anyway..
The main reason why I used this skin... (need i say more?)
*sighs* oh alright, all you doofus-es.. it's the angel!! haha...
i liked that picture there...

oh right! the spinelli's guy called Tony called me just this afternoon! :)
sooo cool! i MIGHT just get this gig after all! and i know i want to do this.. so yeah..
i NEED that money anyways.. and I'm gonna learn how to earn it, the hard way.

Jezz, don't kill me about it.. hahaa... i WILL get on my studies.. hopefully.. it'll just be juggling one extra CCA like that lor.. haha.. :P

okays, gotta get going.. need to talk to someone.. ;)

oh, not need.. but i WANT to talk to him anyways.. let me go see if he's still alive first not.. hahah.. okay okay... byeeeee....

Till then, write later..
*~Au Revoir~*