2004-05-17

sometimes, I just hate my life so much

yes, i really do hate my life so much
Listening to: Britney Spears ~*~ Everytime
Mood: i'm fucking cheesed off

well, that's how it is...
when you're out of job, not schooling...
and basically living off your parents money to survive.

It's frigging shit hell not fun.

My mom always yells at me. My dad.. he just shakes his head and I know deep inside, he calls me "useless girl".. (my mom just openly insults me)

and then I have nothing else better to do up my pictures.. create blogs.. write in countless journals.. and all I get is "what the fuck are you doing? got so much time and money, is it? do all these.. no one's even paying you to do these! why waste your time on it? fucking useless."

well, hey mom, i'm just trying to while my days away till school starts again.. i wanted to clear my room, you beat me to it.. i wanted to do my own laundry, again YOU beat me to it.. why do you fucking hell ALWAYS beat me to it with all the things I wanna do? The only thing I beat you at is in studies.. yet again, you're still smarter than me.

I'll always lose out in the end, won't I?

And I'll never amount to all that you can be too, won't I?
and i'll always be that useless person you always yell at...
perhaps, gary's right.
perhaps, one day, i'll become like him.
perhaps, one day, i'll be worse.
and then,
perhaps... it's all your fault that I'm who I am standing in front of you today.


Till then, write later..
*~Au Revoir~*