2004-05-14

*lets out another yawn*

so goes another day...
Listening to: Limp Bisket(sp?) ~*~ Behind Blue Eyes
Mood: exhausted, perhaps? nah... tired more like it..

yeah well... slept at 3 last night...
woke up at 8 again.. It's not good, I know.. but ahh well...
I'll just sleep early tonight.. I'm so tired as it is...
everything's so blurred up right now.

Anyway, before I slam right into my bed tonight, i'll fill you in with what happened today...
which isn't much, actually..
since i'm not meeting up with a certain pig (one that's called Junie the human swine), I agreed to spend a few hours out with yingyi (aka Mabel).. and I made a new friend, huiqi.. we went to bright hill's to help out at one of the temples there...
painted egg trays green and all that..

after that, I took a bus down to Bishan, and bought terra that cute reflective collar.. cost me $5.90... i didn't spend a week's outing just for that.. hope mom doesn't kill me..
I took a train back down to AMK, and then went on to take bus 74 home.. I was so exhausted, I slept on the bus.. nearly missed my stop. (phew!)

Unfortunately, Terra's still too small.. the collar didn't fit!! >_< dammit, should've bought the $3.55 one.. it was better.. ahh well.. i'll just wait till she's about two months older, then I'll see if she can fit that collar by then or not...

oh, and I seriously need a frigging cafe job. I should've went down to Spinelle's to get an application form.. i'll go down tomorrow, perhaps.. if mom allows me to go out. i'm seriously so damn broke now, I just feel like crying, knowing that I can't spend, or even have a decent meal out.. things are so expensive nowadays.. everything's always above $4.. I still remembered a time where noodles was only 50 cents.. but that was in school. *sighs* the real world.. Even though how much I hate it, I have to live through it and with it.

anyways, I'm really tired... promised like 4 or 5 people I'd get my rest when I got home.. but here I am, typing this.. how rebellious can I get? hhaha... okay okay..

Toodles for now...

Till then, write later..
*~Au Revoir~*