2004-05-11

lah dee dah dah dah...

hmm....
Listening to: some song.. i'm too lazy today.
Mood: lazy...

actually, I'm quite bored at the moment.. *grins*
did a new blog... specially for... :)

anyways..
ooh! mom knows I've got a boyfriend.. she still has NO CLUE who the lucky fella is though.. she keeps teasing me! thinks that every guy I talk to is my boyfriend.. (-__-) hahaha...

well, when she finally finds out, she'll know, right?

um, well... nothing much happened today..
I mean, I stayed home all day, actually. *scowls* only coz I was too lazy to move my bum about town..it's too boring there now..

well, I submitted some good pictures to DeviantArt.. *smiles*
hahha...
click here
yeah... hope you guys enjoy the pictures I've uploaded..
I thought it was all great. :)
ahhh well...

okay, I'll update tonight... toodles!

Till then, write later..
*~Au Revoir~*