2004-05-06

*sigh* um.. yea..

EDITS!!!
Listening to: Josh Groban ~*~ My confession
Mood: not good

well, stupid headache is back again.. even though I slept for close to about four hours? apparently, sleeping does no help, I guess..
hahaha.. well, haydern was sick stiff today... poor boy.. still sick though.. hope he gets better..
anyways, this year's American Idol is good.. :) loved it! I love Jasmine's voice... so smooth and good! makes me kinda envious, but I remind myself time and again that I don't practice as much as she does..
I'm sure that I can do anything I want, so long as I put my heart into it...

looks like it's gonna be a long night ahead.. :) at least haydern's staying up to talk to me..
will blog tomorrow..

Till then, write later..
*~Au Revoir~*


*sigh* um.. yea...
Listening to: Shania Twain ~*~ From this moment on
Mood: still feeling really lousy..

yeah, still feeling lousy.. i woke up late today... *sighs* yea, whatever, you know?
anyway, song for you to think upon..

Josh Groban (w/ deep forest) ~*~ Never let go
I can't understand it
The search for an answer is met with a darker day
And we've been handed these moments forever
But I'm reassured there's another way

You don't have to close your eyes
There is room for love again
Ease the pain to realize all that love can be
Forced apart by time and sand
Take a step and take my hand
And don't let it go
Never let go

Broken, once connected
We were so strong and so blessed in a simple way
So don't let me go it alone

Turn your head up to the sky
Nothing down below but me

Face the truth to realize all that we could be
Torn apart by rage and fear
Hold on to what brought you here
Don't let it go
Never let go



And then, there's another song I like..

Josh Groban ~*~ mi morena

And so my love
From my window I can see
A beautiful vision
And when the music plays
Your body rises like a bird of grace

[Chorus]
Mi morena
I saw you danceing in the rain
Holy water
Shining like a silver flame
Come like a ghost
I watch you dance alone
Mi morena
You're the light within my soul

And so my love
The way you're moving in your dress
To a nylon guitar
On wings of silk and lace
You life upon the notes and slip away

[Chorus]

Take this cross of feathers and bone
Take this heart I've carved in stone
In your name

Where the setting sun surrenders to the moon
Mi querida
I wait for you

[Chorus]

Mi morena
Hold your hands out to the night
Be my lover
I will fall into your eyes
Sweet fire of love
For you I'd steal the stars
'Cause I adore you
O my morena


oh, here comes a stupid headache... well, guess I'll just blog later..


Till then, write later..
*~Au Revoir~*