2004-05-05

more songs

EDITS!!!
Listening to: Josh Groban ~*~ My confession
Mood: hmm okay, to say the least..

songs!!! hahaha...
Josh Groban ~*~ My Confession

I have been blind
Unwilling
To see the true love
You're giving
I have ignored every blessing
I'm on my knees
Confessing...

That I feel myself surrender
Each time I see your face
I am staggered by you beauty
Your unassuming grace
And I feel my heart is turning
Falling into place
I can't hide it
Now hear my confession

I have been wrong about you
I thought I was strong without you
For so long
Nothing could move me
For so long
Nothing could change me

[chorus]
Now I feel myself surrender
Each time I see your face
I am captured by your beauty
Your unassuming grace
And I feel my heart is turning
Falling into place
I can't hide it
Now hear my confession

You are the air that I breath
You're the ground beneath my feet
When did I stop believing?

[chorus]


yeah, you gotta hear the song to feel the emotion... hehehe...
it's really good... the lyrics are great!
oh, haydern's not feeling well...

and i'm feeling bummed out.. not particularly of haydern not feeling well..
but by raising some unwanted issues which upset jon.. :'( hurts me to see him sad..
*sighs*

no mood to type anything out now..

Till then, write later..
*~Au Revoir~*


*yawns* i have never slept this good before!
Listening to: The Corrs ~*~ Summer Sunshine
Mood: still sleepy..

Haha... I'm sooo... well, haha..
anyways, I said something yesterday that let mich laughed so much..
something about me gonna be soooo hectic in school soon that we could both shake hands and go dotting all the way...
hahaha
she loved the way i phrased it.. "dotting all the way" hehehe
coz we were like "I'm feeling.. well, just. .... .... yeah.. that's how i feel.."

Anyways, I went to get breakfast with Second Aunt today.. I was helping her carry the huge watermelon she bough.. i bought prata.. yummy.. *lets out a small burp*
Two and a half kosong and one egg pratas... heheh! Jezz.. you drooling now?
hahaha.. it was superb!

After breakfast, I went down with mom to get the car washed.. I did the soaping and she did cleaning.
Can't wait till the day I get my license, then I can drive around! hahah! ^__^
well, before I went down, I received a message from haydern.. :) actually, I sms-ed him first lah, he was just messaging me in-between his breaks.. like during subject lesson changes, he'd use those times to message me.. haha...
I don't really approve of that, but what the heck.. haha.. :) it's always good to hear from him..

Well, I went down to get the car washed, like I said..
and it's frigging RAINING now... ugh! >.< so disappointed! wasted mom's and my efforts! hmph!

Anyways, here I am.. blogging away as usual..
hahah... oh yeah.. I bathed terra today.. mind you... she hates her baths.
but loves being all warm and cozy after that.. hahaah.. what a silly cat! *chuckles*
just love that cat so much!

well, I'll have an EDITS section later tonight..
till then, i'll blog laters...

Till then, write later..
*~Au Revoir~*