2004-05-09

bleh!!!! soooooo hooottttt.......

does it ALWAYS have to be this hot?
Listening to: Josh Groban ~*~ All'improvviso Amore
Mood: eh... well... if i said i was happy, i'd be lying

went out... well, honestly, I'd rather be sleeping in bed the entire day....
but noooooo.... had to wake up at 8am...go down to the temple... well, thought I could come home by noon.. THEN get some more sleep... really, I'd wanted to sleep badly..

some frigging bastard hacked into my e-mail account..
and then... well, went out with friend..spent our afternoon walking about, eating.. talking...
crap, i tried paying attention, i swear i did.. but i was just too tired... sorry ya, mabel, if i was like kinda... dead today...
hahaha...don't think i'll be going out with ya tomorrow... >.<
I forgot I already had plans with my best friends for monday... so yeah...

got abit of a sun burn on my face today... the sun's SCORCHING hot today!
anyway, walked for like over 5 hours... my legs are absolutely aching at the moment..
hmmm... anyways...

hua hua hua... mom kicked that little brother of mine outside...he can be sooooooo annoying sometimes....
anyways... hmm... well... i'm frigging tired...
don't feel like typing anymore...
tomorrow still going out tomorrow... haiz....


Till then, write later..
*~Au Revoir~*