2004-05-07

;P i bought a jacket!!!

let's see... *giggles*
Listening to: Sarah McLachlan ~*~ When She Loved Me
Mood: cheery..!


Yeah, besides the lack of sleep.. my mood's been lifted loads...
my friends... I miss them so! so, debra called me out, and we hooked in rica too! :)
we decided not to play pool in the end... coz it was too crowded..
went sitting down for a drink and some lagsana.. hahah...
then we went window shopping.. :) haydern did something really drastic today.. it was a good drastic..
:) hahaha..
anyway, I bought this jacket from John Little's... it's a UCLA jacket!! ^__^
hmm... if can, I'll ask saraphine to get me a hoodie sweater from UCLA's official clothe store..
she studies in UCLA Med. school, you see... hehehe... *grins*

well... i'm tired... will blog tomorrow...
toodles, good night!


Till then, write later..
*~Au Revoir~*


and so yet another day goes by..
Listening to: Yellowcard ~*~ Ocean Avenue
Mood: considerably happy

well, hahaha... i got to talk to haydern.. i got to talk to haydern!! haha.. love that boy to bits!
I can hear Gins going "UGH!!! angel!! i soooo didn't need to hear THAT!!" *makes an immature face at gins*
well, hell... if I wanna say it, so I shall! hahah! alright, I'll quit it. That is sooo unbecoming of me! :)

hahaha.. okay, gonna go out at 2.15pm later for a game of pool with debbz...
gotta bring along that Drumline VCD back to her...

Till then, write later..
*~Au Revoir~*